Chapter 7

Saeren POV:

Morning:

I woke up a little more early than normal to get a start on my new project. I had to walk all the way to the front of Mint Eye.

I had to go into the storage room to get one of our phones that haven't been used. I pick one up and type in a random number.

Unknown: Hello?...

Username: ?

Yes!! First try. Maybe I will get even more lucky and they will go where I need them to go?

I ask this person if they can go to the address and they accept. Lucky!!!

It takes about 5 minutes before they text me back, saying that they had arrived at the place. I give them the passcode and then they say something that confuses me.

I run to the building and up to the room, sneaking behind the corner. I see a girl standing by the door. She seems to be thinking.

She told me that there was no passcode lock on the door. What? Of course there was.

It then came to my mind. She is lying. She is changing her mind about helping me. Hmm.......she could make good company maybe.

I text back to her that I know she is lying. She checks her phone and starts panicking. She is about to run to the elevator when I stop her.

"Why hello there." I smile, giggling evilly. She can't see my entire face and she won't be able to recognize my voice. I have a voice changer that distorts my voice.

The look of fear is evident in her eyes.

Wait. She looks familiar. I don't know where I saw her but I definitely have seen this chick.

"W-what do y-you w-want?" She stutters out.

"Oh, I just wanted to check if there actually was I lock on the door." I glance at it, and look back at her. I give her a smile.

"And there is one." I say.

She starts to tremble. "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." I say. In reality, if she didn't listen to me, I wouldn't hesitate to hurt her. Not kill her but give her a few scratches and bruises if you know what I mean.

The girl never stops looking me in the eye, almost as if she is wondering if I am real or not. I grab her wrist and start walking. I will take her back to Mint Eye and I will keep her as my own little dolly.

"W-Where are we going?" She stutters again.

"Oh, honey I am taking you to paradise." I say, never looking at her.

"P-Paradise?" She asks me.

"Mhmm. You will like it." I smile.

Then, she stops shaking. Her wrist doesn't shake so I can tell.

She stops and I look behind me. I tug at her wrist but she doesn't budge.

"Come on!" I say. The girl tilts her head at me a bit and sassily says, "Why?"

This girl is a brave one I see. I decide to give her this as a chance. She doesn't know me yet at all so I will be a little nicer to her at first.

"Because, princess. You belong to me now." I say.

She gives me an icy late with her deep (eye color) irises.

"I don't belong to anyone." She says. I turn sigh and pick her up, bending her over my shoulder. She slams her fist down on my back but I ignore her.

"Let me go!!" She yells.

No can do.