Madara looks at Sasuke and purses his lips together. "One of them." A faint smile formed its way to his lips. "I hope that's not a problem."

"Of course not." The nurse replies.

"Great. See you soon Emma."

"Hopefully so Madara." She coos before taking her leave. Madara streatched and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Shall we be going?" He says.

"Yeah." Sasuke says. "I'm starving."

The four of us walk out of the Hospital. Madara treated us to a brunch at Denny's.

"So I forgot to ask." Itachi says while eating. He looked to the right of him where Madara was seated eating his steak omelette. "How long were you planning on staying?"

Madara cleared his throat and took a sip of his drink. "Actually I was meaning to sit you guys down and tell you that I was moving back to Los Angeles to get closer to you guys." He says. "I uh, bought an Apartment not too far from you two."

"You could've told us this last night." Sasuke says from next to me. Madara smirked.

"I had other things to tell." He says. "I'm just glad the air is clear now. Sakura."

I nervously met Madara's gaze. His eyes softened as he smiled at me.

"Y-yes?"

"Thank you for being there for Sasuke." He says. "I was told what you did for him yesturday and I appreciate you doing that. As long as I've known Sasuke, you're the only one who could get past that wall of his besides Naruto."

Sasuke's face began to turn red. "Shut up." He mumbles. I bit down on my bottom lip to hold back my smile. I turned to look at Sasuke whobwas eating his food, trying not to look my way. He snuck a few glances at me from the corners of his eye.

"Stop staring at me." He says.

"I'm gazing." I tell him.

"Well cut it out." He says again. "It's annoying."

"I think it's pretty romantic." His eyes darted towards me and he looked back at his food before he went back to eating.

Finally home, I laid on the bed on FaceTime with Hinata while Sasuke sat on the floor playing the video game.

"Ino wants to know are you guys coming to the Thanksgiving dinner party?" Hinata asks.

"No." Sasuke answers before I could. "I told Ino I wasnt going."

I stared at him. I knew he could feel me staring too. He's got alot of nerve.

"We're going." I say. He let out a grunt and shook his head as he continued tk play his game. I looked back at Hinata who laid in her own bed. Her blue hair spilling from her head onto the pillow. She shook her head with a small smile on her face.

"You two are really cute together." She says. "It's almost like I should start a fan club."

"Hinata you're childish." Sasuke says again interrupting my conversation. "I think your boyfriend is rubbing off on you."

Hinata giggled. Me on the other hand, I couldn't stop myself from blushing. This was Sasuke we were talking about. Someone I've grown to develop feelings for.

I quickly changed the subject.

"So Hinata, when are you and Naruto gonna make it to third base huh?" I smirked at her seeing her face go completely red. Sasuke threw his head back and snorted before laughing.

"U-uh w-well." She began to stutter and avoid eye contact.

"I'm thinking about starting a fan club." I tell her. She looks at me.

"I hate you Sakura." She says.

"I love you too." I tell her.

After a while of us talking, I felt the bed shift. Before I knew it, Sasuke was hovering over me.

"Do you mind?" I tell him. "Im talkin to Hinata."

He didnt say anything, he just leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I could hear Hinata gasp for air. He pulled away and looked at a red faced Hinata before smiling.

"Sorry Hinata, but Sakura's gonna have to call you back." He says before pushing the red button. He took my phone from my hand and placed it on the nightstand.

"Sasuke what are you doing?" I tell him.

"Giving you attention." He smirked after his sentence and placed his lips on mine again. Our lip locking started to get a little heated as Sasuke slowly slid a hand in my shirt. I didn't stop him. His touch was gentle and he slid his hand up to my breast, squeezing softly. Then he stopped when I moaned into the kiss.

"We should stop." He says. I knew he was trying to be considerate. I avoided his gaze.

"Yeah." I managed to say. He leaned down and pecked my lips once more before he rolled over along side me.

"It's time we sleep anyway." He yawned. "We've been out all day and I'm tired."

I didn't say anything. I just turned on my side away from him and curled up. If it weren't for my dad, then maybe; just maybe we could kill the sexual tension that the both of us have been ignoring for a while.

Minutes and minutes passed before I turned over seeing Sasuke on his side with his back facing me.

"Sasuke." I called out to him. He didn't answer. I scooted closer to him and placed my arm around his torso. I rest my head against his back, feeling his steady breathing.

"Sasuke, I love you.."