Chapter: 21... Being Watched

Author's POV (8:00pm)

"What are you doing at my place in this hour?". Sungjae stared at the guy outside his door. The guy had his head facing the ground as if it was the most beautiful floor he has ever seen. The guy heaved a sigh & faced Sungjae. "Won't you invite me in?".

Sungjae moved aside from the door & invited him in."Yeah you can.Sit there. I will bring some coffee for you". He went inside the kitchen & brought 2 cups of coffee along with some biscuits.

"Taehyung. Is everything alright? I mean.. Why are you here so suddenly?". Sungjae asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

Taehyung sighed sadly & stared blankly at Sungjae."Irene has a boyfriend". Taehyung declared which caused Sungjae to choke while drinking his coffee.

Taehyung offered a napkin to Sungjae & Sungjae accepted it."Whatt? Don't talk rubbish. Seulgi was just making a story yesterday. I have never seen Irene with any other guy except us". He said as he wiped his lips.

"Aniya. Today that C guy messaged her & she went to meet today. I don't know why but I am going crazy". Taehyung messed up his hair & gulped the cup of coffee in one go.

"Ahhh!! Hott!! Hottt!!!". He instantly ran towards the kitchen, pulled the door of the refrigerator & drank the water which was stored in a plastic bottle.

"Hyaa!! Hyaa!! What are you doing? It's not water. It's alcohol!!". Sungjae ran towards him & snatched the bottle from his hand.

Sungjae noticed Taehyung losing his balance so he instantly saved him from falling down on the ground.

"I guess he knocked out". Sungjae said as he took a sip of alcohol which Taehyung drank.

" Irene..". Taehyung mumbled which caught Sungjae's attention. Taehyung suddenly placed his palm on Sungjae's cheeks which made Sungjae to blink his eyes blankly.

Taehyung suddenly kept both of his hands on Sungjae's cheeks which made Sungjae to sustain his breathe for a while. "You are very mean Irene". Taehyung murmured again while looking straight into Sungjae's eyes.

"How can you date someone else when I am already in love with you...". Taehyung murmured again before trailing off to sleep.

Hearing this Sungjae's eyes got widened in shock. He couldn't believe that Taehyung has finally accepted his feelings for Irene. Taehyung always used to deny his feelings for Irene but now he finally accepted it.

"I should have recorded it".

-
Meanwhile... (8:20 pm)

"Sorry Coach. I mistakenly took your stuffs. I am really sorry for troubling you". Irene apologised as she handed a bag to her Coach.

Coach Choi chuckled. "Don't feel sorry because there's nothing to be sorry about. Umm..Anyways, Let's start eating otherwise the food will turn cold". Irene nodded & started eating the food she ordered.