Sorry

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!!! So Bobcatpaw sent me a request for a fic to the song 'Sorry' by Buckcherry so here it is!!!! It's kinda angsty so beware....Enjoy<3

"John, must you be so dense? There is absolutely no reason for you to be acting like this!" Sherlock slammed the door behind him, watching as John furiously took off his coat. The doctor was angry, and Sherlock had no idea why.

"No reason? Where do you think, you get off doing shit like that Sherlock?"

"What did I do wrong John?"

"I saw you snogging Irene Fucking Adler!" Sherlock rolled his eyes, gripping his hair in his hands and pulling.

"It was for a case John!"

"That doesn't matter Sherlock! You know how I feel about her!"

"She means nothing to me John! It was for a case!"

"God, you need to stop saying that!"

"John! I feel nothing towards her! I don't feel anything, you know this!" John went quiet, his face morphing into something akin to what Sherlock had seen in the morgue. The same hurt, angry, grieving look he wore after he beat Sherlock after Mary and Rosie died.

"Right. I forgot, you are the high-functioning sociopath. You have no time for feelings." Sherlock felt as though those words were a thousand degrees as they cut through his chest. John knew how badly that phrase hurt Sherlock, especially now that they were together. He stepped towards John, reaching out his hand, hoping to touch the man he loved. He wanted to wipe away the thunderous expression that took over his lover's face.

"John-"

"Get out." John's voice was low and dangerous, but it hit Sherlock with the force of a freight train.

"J-John I-"

"Get out!" John shouted at him, picking up the nearest book he could grab and throwing it at the detective. Sherlock ducked and backed away, feeling the harsh pricking of tears in the back of his throat. "Get the fuck out!" John threw another book at him, chasing him out of the flat and onto the street. He stood, staring at the door for a long while as the tears fell, leaving cold trails on his cheeks. He pulled out his phone, hoping John would read his texts.

John? – SH

John, please – SH

I'm so sorry John – SH

Please let me explain – SH

There is nothing you can say Sherlock. Just leave me alone – JW

I think I need to rethink us – JW

Sherlock felt his chest tighten at John's text.

No! John please! Let me talk to you! – SH

Give me another chance – SH

I have given you far more chances than you deserve Sherlock – JW

I'm done pretending this is going to work – JW

Give me space – JW

Sherlock felt a sob break through his chest and fell to his knees, leaning against the cold, unforgiving door of 221 Baker Street. He stayed like that, quickly losing track of time, until he felt a timid hand on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder to see Lestrade behind him, his face one of pity and apologies.

"Hey mate. John called, said you two had a fight."

"He kicked me out."

"I know bud, come on, he asked me to make sure you had a place to stay tonight."