I'm At Work, No Sexting

A/N MINOR SMUT WARNING!!!!!! Sherlock is bored and decides to bug John at work. Enjoy <3

John – SH

John – SH

John –SH

What do you want Sherlock? – JW

You – SH

Sherlock, I am trying to work – JW

You don't need to work, we make more than enough money with the cases – SH

I know I don't have to, but I want to – JW

You hate your job – SH

That is beside the point. I have to go. I have patients – JW

John – SH

John – SH

John answer me –SH

John – SH

Come home, if convenient – SH

If inconvenient come anyways – SH

Sherlock I am trying to work. You are being very distracting – JW

I could be more distracting ;) – SH

Did you just send me a winky-face? – JW

;) ;) ;) – SH

What is happening? – JW

I am attempting to flirt with you over text. I believe the kids call it 'sexting' – SH

Flirting over text is not 'sexting' – JW

Then why don't you show me what it is? – SH

No – JW

Why not? – SH

Because I am at work Sherlock! – JW

I looked it up. I am definitely intrigued. – SH

John? – SH

John? – SH

Sorry love, I had a patient. We are not sexting while I am at work. I will be done in a few hours then we can talk about it. – JW

*John receives a picture of Sherlock's bare chest*

Sherlock, stop it. I told you not while I am at work. – JW

But I miss you. – SH

I miss you to, but we can't do this while I am at work. It is unprofessional. – JW

So is letting your boyfriend in your office while you are working but you don't seem to have an issue with that. – SH

What do you mean? – JW

Sherlock, what have you done? – JW

Damn it. I have a patient. Brb – JW

John quickly slipped his phone into his pants pocket as his next patient entered the exam room. In truth he would love to sext Sherlock right now, but he was just too busy and really didn't want to get caught in a compromising position. He hated the job, but needed the schedule to keep from going insane. He turned to face the patient, putting on the most pleasant smile he could muster. He felt his stomach clench as he recognised the man standing before him.

"Your boss is an idiot."

"Sherlock, you can't be here!" His boyfriend smirked and stepped closer. John swallowed thickly, he knew where this was headed and he had to be strong. "You have to leave."

"But I need a doctor." The detective growled, still walking closer to the shorter doctor. John felt his resolve start to crumble. Sherlock's voice was one of his weaknesses and the genius knew it. He backed away from his lover, trying to keep a bit of distance between them. His plan failed when he backed into the exam bed and Sherlock quickly closed the gap.

"Sherlock-" he was cut off with a kiss, rough and deep, his words quickly turning to a soft moan. He felt Sherlock's deft fingers making quick work of his buttons and he tried to fight. It was futile; he didn't really want Sherlock to stop. Soon enough, his shirt was hanging open and Sherlock was sucking on the skin of his collarbone. It didn't take long for Sherlock's hands to make their way down to his trousers. Sherlock batted his hands away as he tried to remove his shirt.

"No, this is for you my dearest Doctor." He smirked and dropped to his knees. John felt fire coursing through his veins as Sherlock opened his trousers. He bit his lip to try and contain the sounds that tried to slip from his throat. He felt Sherlock's cold fingers slip beneath his pants and brush against the heated skin of his swollen member. He bit his fingers to stop himself from crying out. The brilliant detective in front of him smirked as he stroked him. He watched in awe as Sherlock wrapped his lips around him and started sucking him in. A soft moan fell from his lips as he threw his head back; surrendering to the feelings the warm mouth was giving him.

"Sher-" he couldn't stop himself from moaning his lover's name. He wrapped his fingers in his hair as he felt the tightness in his gut growing with every motion of Sherlock's sly tongue. He felt the fire in his gut swell as Sherlock took him deeper than before and swallowed. He reached his climax and bit back a cry as he spilled down the detective's throat. His knees trembled as Sherlock stood, wiping the moisture from the corners of his lips and pressing a soft kiss to John's cheek.

"That is definitely better than sexting." Sherlock muttered as he straightened his jacket. John finally caught his breath and started to adjust his clothes.

"Most definitely," John giggled as he pulled Sherlock in for another kiss. "But you definitely can't do that again." Sherlock chuckled and straightened his clothes once more.

"Well Doctor Watson, I suppose you will have to punish me when you get home." He winked and spun away, leaving a rather disheveled looking John propped against the exam bed.