Disney Movies

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! This is just a cute, fun story I came up with last night. MandyFullertonLee and I are currently in the middle of a three-day Disney Binge session so I came up with this lol. I promise I am working on your requests...I've just been kinda busy and keep getting stuck on new ideas lol....I will start working on your requests tomorrow. Love you guys  <3 Enjoy <3

Rosie was five when John started letting her watch Disney movies. Sherlock protested at first, claiming that they taught antiquated messages that would hinder Rosie's confidence and development. John understood his position, so he promised to let Sherlock help him choose the movies.

The first one Sherlock decided on was The Lion King.

"It is based off Hamlet, John. It will help for when I start to read her Shakespeare plays."

"It's also based off Joseph and Moses from the Bible, you going to read her the New Testament too?"

"John, you are being ridiculous." Sherlock grumbled as he placed the disc in the player and picked up Rosie, settling down on the sofa with the child. "Joseph and Moses were in the Old Testament." John laughed and playfully swatted his husband, settling in next to them to watch the movie.

The movie was good, John found himself thoroughly enjoying the music and characters. The best part though, was watching Sherlock enjoy the film.

The lanky detective was completely enthralled with the movie, even absentmindedly shushing his phone when Lestrade texted him.

Later that night, after Rosie had been tucked in, John was making himself a cup of tea when he heard a deep growl coming from behind him. Sherlock wrapped himself around him, practically purring in his ear.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." John laughed, leaning back into his husbands embrace.

"So, I take it that your favorite character was Scar?" He felt Sherlock nod against his neck as he finished making his tea.

"I also purchased The Little Mermaid and The Fox and The Hound. Would you be interested in watching them with me?"

"You want to cuddle and watch Disney cartoons?"

"No, I merely want to watch them to see if they are appropriate for Rosie to watch and I would like it if you joined me." John was spun to face Sherlock and his lips were captured in a loving kiss. "And, if I get bored of them, we can pretend we are teenagers and make out instead of watching." John chuckled and kissed his husband again.

"Fine, but only because I want to see you cry again."

"What? I didn't cry!"

"You so did! I saw you sniffling and wiping away the tears when Mufasa died."

"How could anyone not cry at that? Simba's cries were so pitiful!" John laughed at the way Sherlock's voice wavered when he spoke of the scene.

"Whatever you say Love." John kissed his husband again before letting him lead him into the sitting room. They fell asleep halfway through The Little Mermaid.

Over the next few weeks, Sherlock and Rosie got more into Disney movies. Several times, John came home from work to find them acting out a scene from Frozen or Moana, or whatever movie Rosie was obsessed with that day.

One time he even came home to find Sherlock and Mycroft acting out Mufasa's death scene, Sherlock knocking his elder brother's hands off the sofa.

"Long live, the king!" He growled as Mycroft fell dramatically to the floor. Rosie let out a peal of laughter as Mycroft overdid the scene, twitching and moaning on the floor. John slowly clapped his hands, laughing as the two men noticed him and straightened themselves out, blushing furiously.

"I wish my phone wasn't dead, I'm sure Greg would have loved to see that."

"My husband has seen me in far more compromising positions John, as I am certain you have seen Sherlock in some as well." John lifted his daughter into his arms and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"I have, and I have pictures of his compromising positions." John winked at his husband as he set Rosie down, loving the blush that passed over the man's cheeks.

"I do believe that I would enjoy seeing those."

"I really don't think you would."

"What kinds of positions could you possibly have found my brother in that would disturb me?"

"Mycroft, Sherlock and I have been married for three years, take a wild guess." Mycroft's cheeks turned impossibly darker and John laughed at the realization that was shortly followed by disgust that crossed his face.

The older sibling bid everyone farewell, stopping to press a kiss to Rosie's hand before leaving.

"Thank you for humiliating my brother for me John, that was certainly enjoyable."

"Not nearly as enjoyable as watching you throw him off the sofa, Scar." John leaned forward and kissed his husband, grinning as he felt Sherlock growl into the kiss.

"Really John? Scar? Out of all the Disney Princes?"

"Shut up. Just be happy its not someone like Prince Eric."

"A fair point. But a villain though? Should I be concerned?" John laughed and pulled his husband close, kissing him again.

"My Love, I am not attracted to Scar, I'm attracted to you pretending to be Scar. Now, let's get Rosie off to bed."

"No! I don wanna go bed!" Rosie protested, wriggling her way under the coffee table. Sherlock laughed and lay down beside her, resting his chin on his hands and kicking his feet gently, looking like a pouting teen.

"Now, now, My Dear Watson, if you come to bed peacefully I may be able to convince Daddy to join me in reading The Hobbit." Rosie squealed in glee and squirmed out from under the coffee table, hugging John before hurrying off to her room to get ready for bed.

"Really? The Hobbit? I thought you two finished that one?"

"We did, but I have been working on a Smaug voice that I believe, after seeing your reaction to Scar, will be a huge hit with you both." Sherlock stood and winked at John, stepping close and leaning down to whisper in his ear. "Are you ready, little Hobbit?" His voice had gone dark, a deep growl that sent chills along John's spine.

"Fucking hell Sherlock, you are going to be the death of me."

"I know." The detective winked at him before turning and making his way down the hall to Rosie's room.

This was going to be the best story-time ever.