Disney World

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! So a while ago MaisieJohnston requested this one...sorry it took so long to write...hope you like it!!! I have never been to Disney World so if I got some of the details wrong I apologize. Enjoy<3

"Remind me again as to why you are dragging us to Disney World John?" Sherlock whined as the pair climbed into the bright yellow cab, buckling Rosie into the seat between them.

"Because Sherlock, Rosie loves Disney movies and I want her to experience this once in her life."

"Why did I have to come?"

"You're her father Sherlock, it wouldn't have been the same without you." John reached over and took his lover's hand, giving it an affectionate squeeze. Sherlock smiled softly at him, his eyes filling with the disbelief that always followed John calling him Rosie's father.

They rode along, listening to Rosie's excited chatter about Disney princesses and Mickey Mouse. Sherlock tried as hard as he could to keep up with her conversation, answering her questions and talking about the logistics of Elsa's powers. John felt a swell of affection for the man.

Sherlock had saved his life so many times over the years, and now he was helping him raise his daughter. Their lives were finally coming together and John couldn't imagine anything more perfect.

They arrived at Disney World and stood in the massive line, Rosie still chattering away. John pulled his phone out of his pocket and called his sister. He heard a phone ring just a few feet from him and turned to see Harry, pushing her way through the crowd.

"Harry!"

"Hey Little Brother!"

"Still older than you."

"Yeah, but you're shorter than me." She winked and pulled him in for a hug. They had gotten closer since Mary's death, and she had agreed to come along to watch Rosie for the day. "How was your flight?"

"I was travelling with two children; how do you think it was?" They chuckled. Harry moved her attention to a confused Sherlock and an excited Rosie.

"What are you doing here?" Sherlock asked after prying himself from Harry's arms.

"I asked her to come." John piped up, wrapping his arm around the detective's thin waist and pulling him close. "After lunch, Harry is going to take Rosie for the rest of the day so you and I can have some time to ourselves." Sherlock looked at him in awe, apparently uncertain as to how he should respond. "This is our vacation too Love, and I want to enjoy it with you." He leaned up and kissed Sherlock, just a soft, tender press of lips, but enough to leave the detective flushed and grinning.

They finally made it into the park, surrounded by screaming children and grumpy adults. It was nearly six in the afternoon before they stopped for food, enjoying a greasy meal before parting ways. John gave Harry a key to their hotel room just in case before dragging Sherlock away.

They went on a few of the rides Rosie was too small to go on, even finding a few hidden corners to sneak a quick snog. Sherlock seemed to be enjoying himself, especially when John took him to meet some of the Disney Princes and Princesses. He even blushed when Flynn Ryder commented on his jacket. Flynn Ryder was his favorite of the Princes, so John made sure to get a picture of the two of them.

Of course, Sherlock's favorite part was the Pirates of the Caribbean exhibit. His eyes lit up and he started babbling endlessly about pirates and the like. John loved seeing his detective so happy, so he just stayed quiet and listened.

Harry texted him around nine o'clock, telling him that Rosie was getting tired and that she was going to take her back to the hotel. John thanked her and told her to help herself to the take away menu.

When the sun set, he pulled Sherlock to a small hill, setting down next to the man he loved, waiting for the fireworks to start.

Sherlock watched in awe as the sky was lit with sparkling lights. John watched as his lover grinned up at the sky. He had never felt more love than he did for the crazy Sherlock Holmes. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, he wanted to marry him, raise Rosie with him, maybe even find a way to have another child with him. He wanted to love Sherlock, and be loved by Sherlock until the day he died.

"What?" John snapped himself out of his thoughts to see Sherlock looking at him, an expression of bewilderment on his face. It took John far too long to realize he had been speaking out loud. "J-John-"

"Yes. It's true. I want to spend every day of the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you. I want to raise our daughter with you. I want to have another kid with you, your kid, this time. I want you, forever." John pushed himself to his knees, adjusting his position so he was kneeling in front of Sherlock. "What do you want Love? Please tell me you want this too."

"J-John, God yes- o-of course I do. I love you more than anything." John grinned, leaning in to capture Sherlock's lips in a tender kiss.

"Marry me?"

"Yes, of course I will marry you." John kissed his fiancé again, hearing the cheers and applause from a few of the people around them. John curled back up against Sherlock, settling in to finish watching the fireworks with the man he loved more than anything.

"Told you this place is magical."

"Shut up and watch the show John."

"I love you Sherlock."

"I love you too John."