Bloody Arms

I breathe shakily, looking at my blood -my blood!- oozing out of my arms. Slowly, I start laughing. How odd, the sight of my own blood makes me want to scream out and cry. How odd, that the sight of my own blood makes me want to replace the blood lost with other's blood.

I stumble to the bathroom, and wash my arms off, only for more blood to replace the blood washed off. I giggle hysterically, not hearing the banging on my apartment's door. I don't hear the door's lock being picked.

My laughter ends abruptly. How odd, that I don't want to laugh, can no longer force myself to laugh even though I don't want to. I frown at my bloodied arms. Maybe it's the blood loss?

I don't hear the door open. Now that I think of it, I can't hear anything. My ears are ringing violently, bells screeching. I use my chakra to make my wounds scab over, realizing that if I lose any more blood that I'd get dizzy.

"Chi..." Someone whispers over the screeching of the bells. I look at the bathroom's exit, seeing Sensei standing there.

"Sensei? Why are you here?" I turn, frown having been masked behind a blank face once I realized someone was around. I see him look at my arms, and I look down to see multiple thin red lines evenly spaced a centimeter apart on both my arms from my wrist to a few inches from the bend in my arm.

Beautiful. Disgusting.

When I next look up, Sensei's a few inches away. I take a step back.

"Why... This... -urself?" I frown at the whispers barely heard over the bells.

"Huh? What did you say?" Sensei's head snaps up at what I said for some reason.

"... Ssh sss?! ...Mmm hmm!" I stare blankly at him, confused. He snaps his fingers by my ear. I don't hear anything.

"Oh. I can't hear. Huh, just hold on." I put my hands in a hand seal, murmuring, "Bloody Redemption no Jutsu." My blood rapidly regenerates, and the screeching of the bells fade. I nod.

"Okay, I should be able to hear you now." He grabs my wrist gently and leads me to my couch. Getting me to sit down, he sits on my table to face me.

Keeping his grip on my wrist, he gently runs his fingers on the thin red lines.

"Why do you do this to yourself, Chi?"

"For the blood...?"

"Is that the actual reason?" He asks. I shift uncomfortably.

"What other reason would I have?" I murmur, looking down at my scars. I de-congeal the blood and hold it within my skin as I move my skin cells over the wounds, making the scars vanish to show smooth skin. I ignore Sensei's heavy sigh, standing up and stretching. "I'm obsessed with blood, although I'd prefer other's rather than my own."

It's silent for a few moments, and I stare at Sensei as he stares at my arm. Slowly, I adjust his blood stream so that- oh so slowly, he falls asleep. Why was he at my apartment? We have no missions nor any training today, so why was he here? I probably should've asked him before I knocked him out.

It's only for a few moments, though. So he should be waking up in 3... Or now, that works too.

I think, dodging the kunai thrown at me. I raise an eyebrow at his glare.

"I'd rather not be knocked out by you again. If you do that again, you'll regret it." I immediately reach out a hand, only for a kunai to pin it to the wooden table. I blink, easily pulling out the kunai and healing my hand only to have both hands pinned to the wall with kunai and Sensei in front of me with a kunai to my throat.

It's silent, me staring blankly at Sensei while he glares back at me. I smirk, remembering something my clan told me before they all got killed.

"You know, in my clan, spilling one's blood in their own home without the intention of killing them is a sign of love, or lust. Either way, I'm not interested, Sensei. I appreciate the offer, though." He immediately cringes away at my spiel, giving me an opportunity to escape the wall, hardening my blood to keep the kunai in place, then having my blood shove the kunai out of my hands.

I frown. He broke my hands. I mean, I can still use them, but some of the bones are broken. I vanish, pulling out kunai and using them to slice Sensei over and over until he drops to his knees, panting. Still not appearing, I watch as he lifts his headband, looking around.

Right as he's about to look behind him, I kick him in the back, right on the area where I sliced a game of tic tac toe while playing with my victim- I mean Sensei. He collapses forward, unable to get back up, since I was crouching on his back.

He tries looking back at me, and I let him. I make eye contact with an eye of blood. I blink.

"A Sharingan? I have a few of those, except they see blood instead of chakra, and are more of a mix of the Sharingan and Byakugan." I murmur, holding a kunai to the back of his neck.

"Mm, I'll be taking some of your blood, vampire-style, if you wanna know what I'm doing." I explain, slitting one of his arms and licking up the blood until I feel my bones mend and heal. I shrug.

"I'd suggest you don't break anymore bones of mine, since I use the attacker's blood to heal, and get infinitely stronger when I'm injured in a way I can't heal. The more I'm injured, the stronger I am, until I go berserker mode a gasp away from death and kill everything within a 20 km radius. Of course, self injury doesn't count." I stand up, healing Sensei's superficial blood wounds.

"Now, it's," I look at the time, "3 am right now, so why the hell were you at my door?"