Bloodlust

Bloodlust. That is how I'd describe what I'm feeling right now. My kunai laden hand goes soaring towards my sensei's face. He easily catches my arm right before the kunai implants itself in his eye. I hiss, having forgotten the cuts I made last night. Using his grip, I swing my foot towards his face, only for him to grab my leg as well. Swiping at the bells, my fingers gently caress one right before I am dropped on my face. My blood clone starts attacking him as I shunshin away, making it seem like I was a shadow clone. I look at my arm, seeing my hoodie's sleeve drenched in my own blood.

"That just won't do, sensei. It should be your blood spilt, not mine." I whisper, a giggle clawing its way up and out of my throat. I rush up to him silently, slightly behind him on his left side, his blind side.

Tackling him, my blood clone swipes a bell while I pin sensei down with kunai, grinning mentally, in reality keeping a straight face. Finally getting skin to skin contact, having ripped one of his gloves off, I slow his blood stream, making him groggy and lightheaded.

My happiness fades when he pops. A shadow clone. No, a substitution with one. When, though? My mind rushes through various fast paced memories. There. I closed my eyes when tackling him. There was a chakra spike that I ignored in favor of my bloodlust. Damn.

I look around the clearing, seeing an upside down pale face looking at me in horror. I wave, walking up to him.

"Yo, Naruto. Want help? I got the bell that I needed." Naruto looks at me, even more fearful.

Oh, did I accidentally let out my killing intent? My bloodlust? Whoops.

Naruto shakes his head, eyes wide as I shrug and sit on a log. Looking up at the sky, I admire the birds flying above.

~Timeskip~

My alarm rings, and I grunt, throwing a kunai towards the sound. A few more minutes, alarm. I'm sleeping. I hear the clash of metal and metal, and a voice rings out, sounding vaguely amused.

"You're paying for that, Chi-san." I curl up further in a ball.

"Mm, okay headmaster-sama, later." I murmur, stretching comfortably and putting an arm over my eyes to block out the sun, feeling the wind brush through my hair. Huh, did I fall asleep outside after training again? Oh well. Better than sleeping in the orphanage, I suppose.

... Wait, I moved out of the orphanage ages ago.

"How can someone be that adorable while sleeping yet be so scary when fighting?" A familiar high pitched voice asks quietly. Naruto? I groan, sitting up and opening my eyes to see what's going on. I yawn, stretching and wiping at my eyes.

"You aren't the headmaster...?" Looking at the man confused, my memories finally catch up.

"Oh, yeah. Uh, yeah. I knew that." I blush, looking down and hopping off the log I was on. I clear my throat awkwardly, looking away from my team.

They all look at me, showing varying levels of amusement. Sensei breaks the silence.

"Awake?" I nod, red face carefully blank. Jashin-sama kill me now. He smiles.

"Good. I've decided none of you need to go back to the Academy." He pauses as my teammates, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke celebrate in their own ways.

"All of you, besides Chi-san, will be permanently dropped from the system." I don't pay attention to the rest of the conversation until my name is mentioned.

"Chi, were you paying attention to anything I just said?" I shake my head, watching as Kakashi-sensei sighs.

"Follow me, I'll tell you while Sakura and Sasuke eat." I follow him for a few minutes as he walks deep into the forest. I blink, and I'm against a tree, kunai to my throat.

"Yes, Sensei?" I ask calmly, trying not to flinch away from him invading my personal space. He notices my discomfort, and I watch amusement flash through his eyes before being replaced by another emotion I can't name.

"What did you do to my shadow clone, Chi?" Unable to stop myself, I take a step back, cosying up to the tree even more than I already was.

"A bit close, aren't you?" I mumble, "I made your blood slow down, causing you to get tired and lightheaded." I look down slightly to the right.

"Hm, your kekkei genkai, then? What can it do?" He asks, putting his kunai away, but not moving away.

"Uh, it can control blood. I- uh, am not that good at it, and can only control other's blood by skin to skin contact. I've seen that I could also kinda control emotions relating to blood- like love, hatred, anger, lust, depression, and horror. I personally can only make people feel hatred, lust, and anger." I explain, still avoiding looking at him. He's rather close. I hate people who get too close.

"Show me. Make me feel one of those, preferably not lust." I nod, shoving him away and grabbing his ungloved hand. I force his vision to turn red, heart slowly starting to beat forcefully, neck flushing and mind getting clouded. I didn't think this through, I think as I slowly back away from the pissed shinobi.

I sprint away, only to be slammed back into a tree, not missing the cruel grin Sensei gains as he grips my right arm, the bleeding one, and drags his nails down my arm. I hiss again, gripping his hand with my other one and quickly changing his mood.

His blood flow slows down, eyesight returning to normal, entire body relaxing, heartbeat going to a slightly lower pattern than normal. He grips my right arm even more, trying not to fall at the sudden bout of dizziness, only to still fall, opening any still unopened scabs on my arm as he hits the ground.

A few seconds later, he sits up, frowning at me.

"Sorry. I thought I'd be able to control my anger."

"Fine, it's fine. I should've thought that through a little more than I did." We stare at each other. I regret ever grabbing that bell. Now I have to deal with him.

(A/N: Hope ya enjoyed. Tell me if you like it, or want more. Suggestions are also welcome. Who should I pair her with? She's a few years older than Naruto.)