My Ghost Stories

Hi, guys. I stopped writing my other story, but I thought I would do this one.

Now, before I write anything, I just wanted to say that all of these stories are 100% real. These sories are mine. These are my paranormal experiences that have happened to me since I can remember. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my living room, reading and my mom was in her room with the door closed. I heard the click of the door, but didn't think anything of it because my mom would open it to let my dog out of her room. I kept reading, but I didin't hear my dog's nails clicking against the tile.Then, my mom told me to go to her room, so I did.

She told me in a whisper that the door had opened all by itself. It opened fast, not slow. She had a wooden "Do not disturb sign" on the door, and she told me it rattled, like it was hit against the door. For it to rattle, somebody would have to touch it or forcefully push the door open. Nobody was home except me and her, and nobody even came near her door.

Usually, somebody would be pretty freaked out, but I have had so many experiences that I'm used to it. My mom tried to tell whatever it was to close the door or prove itself, but nothing happened. Later that day, it happened again.There is definitely something paranormal in my house, but I don't want to open up something that I shouldn't.