Picture Frame

In February 2014, I was packing up my clothes and things from my bedroom into boxes so someone could repaint it as a gift for my 13th birthday.
I have a tall dresser that is easy to topple over, so I made sure that everything on top was secure so nothing would fall on my head as I was packing my clothes.
I have this picture frame that has a photo of a guardian angel that I'd printed off the Internet. I placed it on top of the dresser before I would pack it up, but I wanted to get my clothes out and put in boxes first. So I made sure it would not fall no matter what, and I started digging around in the drawer and started packing my clothes. Then, out of no where, the picture fell and hit me in the head.
I was stunned, and I placed it back on top to see if it could've fallen when I was getting my clothes. It was impossible unless something forcefully pushed it off.
I was slightly frightened, but I just finished packing my stuff and placing the tarps over my furniture so my room could be painted.
I still have the photo but it has never moved. Not once. But I know it couldn't have just fell on my head with nothing to push it. Something DID hit me in the head with it.
I'm not scared. Much.
~
The photo attached to this chapter is the photo that is in my frame. I saw it in a church once and loved it, so I printed one and framed it.
I have a freaky story coming up in the next chapter. It still scares me today, be prepared!