How to Cope with Ghosts

Here are some tips on how to avoid a ghost, to get rid of them, and how to cope with them.
However, these tips may not work depending on the presence of the spirit, but the ways to avoid them are sure to work.
1) If you sense something evil, sprinkle holy water on the floor and walls.
2) To get rid of evil energy, burn sage and walk around the house with it. NOTE: Do NOT do this yourself unless you know what you're doing!
3) If you see a spirit, ghost, or an orb, do NOT acknowledge it.
4) Do NOT provoke a spirit. It puts you at risk of getting possessed and possibly dying.
5) If you see a ghost or feel a presence, try not to show your fear. This will only give them power.
6) Do NOT use anything to contact the spirit world, such as a Ouija Board.
7)Do NOT play any games that involve conjuring spirits. There is a risk of the spirit becoming attached to you or your house and never leaving.
8) Do NOT talk to the spirit or mock them. Basically don't do anything with the spirit. If you feel you are in danger, call a priest to bless the house.
~
This may seem foolish, but I know from experience. The feeling of fear from a ghost is horrible and scary. Do not make a spirit angry. Ever.