Haunted Bedroom

Okay, I haven't updated this book in forever, but that's because these are MY paranormal stories that happen to me, and I haven't had anything happen lately.
But this story happened to me as a child. It still freaks me out to this day.

I'll have to start with the history of the house. My house burned down many years back, and was rebuilt. My family moved right after it was built again, and we still do. We have no idea if someone died in the fire or not, but I believe someone did.
One day, my aunt was in her room, the room which I believe is haunted, watching TV. My mom, me, and my dog went into the room, and out of nowhere, an empty shelf that was hung tightly on the wall fell, nearly killing my dog. I pushed him out of the way before it could fall on him.
We inspected the shelf and the nails keeping it hung, but it was sturdy, and couldn't have fallen by itself. Something would have to pull or push it down. Nothing was on top of it or near it. None of us touched it, either.
My aunt sleeps in the living room now. She claims the bed hurts her back, but she is scared in reality.
To this day, I will not go into that room unless I have to. It gives me a depressing feeling that I will never forget. Everyone in my family refuses to stay in there, including me.
If you were to stand in the room alone, you can feel a dark presence with you, watching you. If you stay long enough, the room will seem to close in on you.
My room is right next to that room, and I can hear scratching on the wall, like someone trying to escape.
Call me crazy, but I swear this is true. It is. And if you believe in ghosts, you'd believe me.