Who Are The Parents?

Start from the beginning

Al nodded a few strands of his black hair flopping into his face which he pushed back as he sat down next to his fifteen year old mother. "Sure I was really bored so this'll be fun." He gave them a small shy smile which they both returned tenfold.

They played making idle coversation for a while and learning that there was a lot more to this shy small boy than meets the eye. For one thing he was very smart and quick-witted, sarcastic though very kind and he might seem pretty serious but he was just as quick to make a joke or playfully poke fun at someone as the twins and his brother and cousin.

"James remember that one time we uh, "accidentally" blew up your kitchen table." Louis said drawing all atention to him. Al laughed "'Once' dont you mean like 3 times." The other boys grinned sheepishly and James said sounding mockingly insulted "Four times acctually Al." All the boys laughed at that and Al said "Remember the last time? Mum went beserk." James nodded "That was only because she thought we were hurt though."

Rose shook her head, "You keep living in that fantasy James." she joked making everyone else from the future laugh loudly and the people from the past struggle not to smile but Ginny felt a twinge in her chest when Al said "Mum" for despite what she said she still had feelings for Harry and it was not very likely that she was the person Al was talking about. Ginny shook her head No don't think about this now. she scolded herself.

All in all Ginny and George quickly liked this boy and were having a fun time talking with him until with a flash of green someone came stumbling out of the fire. "Hermione!" Harry, Ginny, and Ron cried. She looked around startled and her eyes landed on the time travelers. She gave a gasp then swung around "Whats going on?" she asked. Ginny patted the floor next to her and Hermione went to sit in between her and George eyeing Al uncertainly.

They quickly filled her in and she just sat there stunned until she asked "So... so theses are our kids?" Everyone shifted uncertainly. "I suppose so." Harry said slowly. Just then Molly came back in with the snacks Hugo and Lily following with smiles on their faces and cookies in hand. "Here's the food if anyones hungry. Oh hello Hermione dear I didn't hear you get in."

"She just got here, Molly and oh, I think thats Dumbledore out there with Dora and Charlie." Remus said standing up and moving over to open the door just as the afore mentioned people got onto the porch. "Thank you Remus." Charlie said moving past him to hug his mother, "Dumbledore told us what happened and really I have to say just... wow."

"Tonks!" Ginny and Hermione cried and ran over to give her a hug. Tonks hugged them back and smiled tiredly, "Wotcher, everyone." Teddy stared at his mother wide-eyed, sure he had seen pictures of his parents but now meeting them, well it was quite a lot to take in.

Everyone seated themselves down again and looked at Dumbledore for instuctions. "Full name, age, birthday, and parents please, and anything else you would like to add."

"Ok I'll go first." Teddy said then with a look in his father's direction he started, " I'm Teddy Remus Lupin" Everyones mouths fell open and Remus paled. "I'm 17, my birthday is April 6th, my parents are Remus Lupin of course and Nymphadora Tonks." Tonks' head jerked up and she stared at the boy for a second before breaking into a wide smile and having her hair turn bright bubble-gum pink though while she looked radiant Remus looked like he was going to pass out. Teddy held up a hand for no interuptions and continued, " I'm in my seventh year at Hogwarts, and head boy. No dad I am not a werewolf but I am a metamorphagus." And just to prove his point he screwed up his face and changed his hair first to a bright Weasley red, Fleur's silvery blonde hair color then back to his favorite turquoise. "And I'm in Gryffindor just like you dad and my godfather.

Of all the questions he could have asked right then Remus said "Godfather?" Teddy smiled "I'll give you one guess." Before Remus could open his mouth Tonks immedietely said "Harry, of course." Teddy nodded "Yup."