26. The madness within

I ALMOST FORGOT TO POST IT AHAHAHA. LuckilyI switched my phone on to check something then saw Wattpad and realised that I had to post XD.

Anyway, sorry for missing last week's update. Hope this makes up for it. *fingers crossed.*

Gannet: Greedy person.

Execration: Hate

*******************

Mr Ambrose's POV

I was going to kill him.

No. Kill was too mild a word.

I was going to destroy him. Grind him to dust under my feet. I was going to make him suffer and regret the day he was born. I wanted nothing more than him to lie, quivering at my feet, begging for forgiveness.

I didn't curse as after all, it was a waste of time which was equivilent to wasting money, knowledge and power. However, different times called for more innovative names. Eugene was no less than a manky, arse-licking gannet.

And Mr Linton is truly a negative influence on your vocabulary.

That bastard advanced on my secretary. Despite not being able to see his expression, I knew what it entailed.

The words were out of my mouth before I could think them through. "Stop!"

You can't let him think that you care about her, you fool!

Eugene's hand froze just as the blade grazed Mr Linton's cheek.

Not Mr Linton. Miss Linton.

For someone in pants, she looked undeniably female -- a very fierce female who was hell bent on homicide.

"Why?" His soft voice often decieved fools into thinking him kind and gentle, but I knew better. There was nothing soft about Eugene. "Could it be that you...care?"

I didn't reply.

"Do you?" He turned and looked me in the eyes, which was a relief for it meant that the blade was no longer touching her. I returned his stare with my own frosty one. "Do you care if I hurt dear Miss Linton who is seated here today?"

Naturally, she voiced her opinion. "I'm not 'dear', you stinking load of dung!"

Eugene's smile did not waver.

I channelled all my conviction into my voice as I flicked a dismissive glance at her. "No."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I extract some blood from her, would you?"

"I wouldn't." Liar, liar, liar. "There is no point touching her. She's disposable."

"Hey! Who are you calling disposable, you bugger?" The gender problematic person snapped hotly. We both ignored her-him.

"Interesting." Eugene smiled brightly. His eyes glinted. "Since she's disposable, I'll simply get rid of her."

He swivelled around and fixed his attention on my secretary once again. He traced the tip of his blade down the side of her face. "Look at this, Rikkard. Look closely and tell me that you wouldn't mind me carving patterns her skin."

Lillian -- yes Lillian, as it was impossible for me to continue seeing her as male with all the strange sensations she continuously gave me -- gritted her teeth. I noted how she was putting up a brave front when in fact, a glimmer of apprehension shone in her eyes. Was she afraid? The Lillian Linton I knew was never afraid.

"Go ahead. Cut me!" I wanted to command her to stop. "As if I give a rat's ass! And if you do dare to cut me, I'll smash your brains in! Yes you, you yellow-haired arse-monger!"