Sirius Black ~Requested~

Requested by SlytherinGirl03

Sarah Thames was walking down the corridor of Hogwarts with her best friend Lily Evans. Despite Sarah and Lily being in the opposite houses (Slytherin and Gryffindor) they always got along and stuck next to each other throughout everything.

Once arriving at the Great Hall for lunch, the two girls walked up to the Gryffindor table and sat in their usual spots near the top of the table.

"So have you and James made any progress yet?" Sarah asked lifting an eyebrow up at Lily as a light pink blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Shut up." Lily resorted and looked down at the food on her plate.

Everything was quite in the Great Hall. Well that was until the Marauders came into the room.

"Prongs. Your girls over there." Sirius called out to the raven haired boy next to him.

"So is yours, Pads." James called back nodding his head toward Lily and Sarah who were very happily eating their lunch.

"Lets go!" they two boys chimed in sync. With that said, the two boys ran all the way to the two girls and sat either side of the chosen girl for them.

"Your hairs looking lovely today Lily." James tries to swoon Lily. But Lily had a reply ready.

"I know Potter, Sarah already told me." She said glancing up from her food and looking briefly at James, who was not expecting the answer he had received.

Whilst James was now 'staring' at Lily, Sirius was trying to win the heart of the girl he had fallen for.

"So Sarah, you-you look very... stunning today. Well it's not like you don't every other day, but... well..." Sirius stuttered as your effects started to take a toll on the schools playboy.

"I understand, thank you Sirius. I have to say you do look devilishly handsome yourself this afternoon." you relied looking Sirius up and down as best as you could.

As lunch continued quite chatter was spread amongst the six. As the end of lunch began to draw nearer everyone began to head to their lessons. The other four walked ahead of you and Sirius, not wanting to get in the way of your 'flirting'. When Sirius shouted something to James you walked behind him and said "damn boy".

Turning around Sirius gave you a confused look. "Have you seen your butt? It's bloody amazing." You said walking faster and giving Sirius' butt a light smack.

Sirius looked taken back but began to play your game. Walking at the same pace as you he snaked his arms around your waist giving it a light squeeze. "I could say the same for you, babe". Moving his hand down painfully slow, he gave your thigh a light squeeze sending shivers up and down your spine. His hand continued to move up and around your body until it got to your own butt. Which he gave a squeeze and a not so light smack making a loud noise to echo throughout the almost empty corridor and making a small squeal/moan come from your throat.

The others looked back at the two of you to ask what was happening but you both just shrugged. You all continued walking toward the Gryffindor common room.

Sitting in the scarlet red common room you walked over by the bookshelf. Lily called you over to come and sit with the rest of the group. Swaying your hips as you walked you sat down on Sirius' lap. Wrapping his arms around you waist you lay your head on his shoulder and joined in on the conversation at hand.

"You look good sitting here." Sirius whispered lowly in your ear.

"Good. Because I'm not moving." you whispered back.

"Damn right, doll." Sirius whispered back holding you tighter.