Teddy Lupin x Reader

Teddy Lupin

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was looking through the sea of Hogwarts student looking for my best friend and life long crush, Teddy Lupin. Sometimes I hate being small, I thought, oh, I know, I'll stand on the table to find him.

Standing on the table I glanced round. Brown hair, blonde hair, ginger hair, baby blue hair, brown ha- wait. Baby blue. "Teddy," I breathed, "TEDDY!" I yelled. "TEDDY!"

Teddy's P.O.V

"TEDDY!"

I turned my head in the direction of the (y/h) table. But only to see my best friend and crush, (Y/n), standing on the table with a giant smile on her face. She jumped down from the table and ran up to me. She jumped into my arms, whilst I quickly, wrapped my arms around her waist and spun her around whilst we both laughed.

"So Teddy, are you ready for Hogsmeade?" She asked.

"You bet I am." And with that we left the Great Hall.

**time skip to walk back from Hogsmeade**

(Y/n) P.O.V
"(Y/n)... can I do something absolutely crazy?" Teddy asks.

"...sure,". I answer. I hope this will give me something to work on, because he's been acting weirder then usual - and that's saying something. I look at Teddy, scanning his face to see what's coming. But I wasn't quick enough because when I looked back into those eyes that I love so much, his face was within inches of mine.

Seconds later I felt his soft, warm lips upon my own. Shock was the first thing I felt. Then relaxation came over me and I kissed back. Our lips moving in sync, Teddy lightly gripped my waist pulling me closer to him whilst I snaked my arms around his neck, my fingers playing with his now pink hair.

My lungs began to ache from the lack of oxygen, so I pulled away but slowly. I kept my eyes closed for a moment longer. I slowly and carefully open them to already find Teddy intensely looking at me.

"You're not mad?" Teddy asked obviously nervous to how I would react.

"Mad? Of course I'm not mad. But I'm glad you did that." I replied, my eyebrows creasing together, but going back to their original place on the last sentence.

"So...you feel the same way? About us liking each other I mean." He says eyes still looking down at me (because he is about a head taller then me) reading my emotions.

"Of course I do, you idiot," a smile plastered on my face, as my hair moves side to side from shaking my head.

"Good," Teddy says obviously relaxed now as his hair is turning blue again, but remaining pink at the roots of his hair, "so... will you go out with me? Like be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," I reply with no hesitation which only brings a smile to Teddy's face as he leans back down and kisses me, slowly and soft wanting to savour the moment and make it last forever.

And forever it did.