Draco Malfoy x Reader

Draco Malfoy
(In this it mentions Hogwarts house if you are a Slytherin could you please pretend you are in another house just so this works? Thank you)

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Oi! (Y/l/n)!" Malfoy yelled from the other end of the hallway.

"What Malfoy?!" I yelled back frustrated. All I wanted was a nice quite day so I could finish reading my book. Is that too much to ask for?

"Where are you going? It's raining." He asked once he got about a meter or so away from me.

"I'm going to sit in a tree and read a book. Why do you want to know anyway?" I replied, questioning him on why he cares so much. He's a Slytherin and I'm a (Y/h), completely opposite.

"Because I care, okay? And what are you going to do about the rain?" Hold on, can we just rewind here. He cares? He actually cares for someone other then himself? Ha! That's funny!

I hold up my wand, moving it between my fingers, "I can do magic too, you know."

"Oh, okay. Just don't stay out there for too long, I don't want you getting ill or anything." And with that he walked away. Was that just me or was that weird? Nahhh it was weird.

***time skip brought to you by a magical unicorn named sparkles***

You were waking around after curfew, due to not being able to sleep. You walked up to the Astronomy Tower as that was one of the places in Hogwarts that calmed you.

When you reached the top of the stairs in the tower you saw a figure standing where you usually do. They're in my spot! Was the only thing you could think of.

Stepping closer to the figure you saw the unmistakable bleach blonde hair. Ugh, Malfoy. Walking and standing next to him you lent on the railing copying him.

After a few moments of silence you spoke, "Couldn't sleep either?" You asked not taking your eyes off the moon and the stars in the sky.

"Erm... no. Err... (Y/n), can I ask you something weird?" He replied, turning his head to see you. Merlin, he looks kinda handsome under the moon light.

Turning your head you looked into his piercing grey eyes and saw three things but only two you could name. Nervousness, worry and a foreign one you didn't really know.

"Sure, ask away Mr.Malfoy." You say, rotating your hand in a circular motion and moving so your back was now on the railing with your elbows resting on it.

"Okay, have you ever had feelings for someone that you are told to hate?" He asked whilst coping me this time and moving so his back and elbows were and the railing.

"Honestly? Yes. But it's more of a still having them then a have had them," hold on. Did I seriously just tell him that? I guess that because it's him, but shhh, you're the only person but me to know.

"Oh really? And would that happen to be a blonde Slytherin prince like myself?" And there's the real Malfoy.

"And what if it is? What would you do then?" I said teasingly, walking in front of him and standing between his legs putting my arms around his neck loosely. Why is he so tall?

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, "I might do this." And with that he lent in and kissed me. After a few seconds of shock you kissed him back. Kissing for what felt like ages. It was actually 20 seconds, you both slowly pulled apart, resting your foreheads against each other's.

"(Y/n), I've liked you for what feels like forever. I don't know how you do it but whenever your around everything seems... right... perfect even. When I'm around you, I feel like I can stop acting like a mean Slytherin and be... well myself. (Y/n), you make me smile when you don't try, you make me smile when I don't want to, and when I'm feeling really down and sad and I see you I feel like everything is better just by looking at you. Would you... would you make me the happiest guy in Hogwarts... and... be my girlfriend?"

With the biggest, goofiest smile on your face you replied, "I would love to be your girlfriend, Draco." The name felt so nice to say. And so nice to hear for Draco. That he smiled not only because you said his name but also because you agreed to be his girlfriend. So with nothing else said he kissed you again.

A perfect ending. to a perfect night