Draco Malfoy x Reader

Draco Malfoy

(Y/n) (Y/l/n). The most popular girl at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The daughter of one of the most powerful and wealthy families in the wizarding world. The girl every girl wanted to be. The girl every boy wanted to have. But Draco knew that she only had her eyes on one boy. But who it was, no one knew; no one but her.

Draco was sitting at breakfast one morning looking at the food on his plate whilst holding his goblet between his hands, gliding the tips of his finger nails along the carvings, thinking about her. But Draco didn't notice that (Y/n) had sat down next to him.

"Hello," (Y/n) said to them (Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, Draco and Blaise).

"Hey (Y/n)," they all replied. All except Draco who was still in his daze. This caused Blaise to give Draco a good kick in the shin.

"Ouch! What the heck Blaise?!" Draco yelled while grabbing his leg; where Blaise had kicked him. Blaise just jerked his head in (Y/n)'s direction, which caused Draco to look over.

"Hey Draco," (Y/n) said in her innocent voice, while tucking a piece of (y/h/c) hair behind her ear.

"O-oh h-hey (Y-y/n)," the blonde managed to stutter out while looking back at his plate quickly.

They are in silence until (Y/n) broke it. "Hey Draco I was wondering if you could help me with the potions homework."

Draco looked into her big (e/c) eyes. Those eyes he loves so much. "Sure. Let's go now and get it started - it might take a while." But Draco didn't plan on doing the potions homework with (Y/n). He planned on telling her how much he loves her. How much she means to him. How much he wants to-

"Draco, you did it again." (Y/n) said waving her hand in front of Draco's face. Draco shook his head and looked at the smaller girl in front of him.

"Sorry, love. Will try and stop doing that." Draco didn't realise he had said the word 'love' until he saw the girls eyes widen, whilst a pink colour replaced the normally (s/c) skin on her soft looking cheeks. You grab his hand and dragged Draco to the library. Now it was his turn to blush.

Once you got to the library, you went to your normal table at the back of the library in a dimly lit area and stated to get all the things you needed from you bag. Draco sat next to you so it was easier to share a text book. Once all your things were on the table you turned and looked at Draco, only to find him already looking at you.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" You asked now scared you didn't get the crumbs from your toast off your face.

"No. Wait. Yes, you do have something on your face. But nothing bad. Just pure beauty." Draco paused to deeply inhale and awaited to see your reaction. But you just sat there with a small smile on your lips and a rose colour dance upon you cheeks. So he carried on. "Okay, here's the truth. (Y/n), I've liked you since I have laid eyes on you, just like every boy at this school. I feel like I can be myself around you and not have to build a wall. Every time I do try to build a wall when your around, you knock it down and I've realised that, apart from my mother, you're the only person who can do that. And I know I'm rambling but hear me out. You're the most beautiful girl I have or every will lay eyes on. I know whenever your in the same room as me because I get chills and whenever I look into those perfect (e/c) eyes I feel like it's only us and no one else is in the room. And really what I'm trying to say is I think that I love you maybe even be in love with you and even if you don't feel the same way I will under-" you cut Draco's rambling off by kissing him. After a moment of shock, Draco regained himself and kissed you back. This kissed only lasted several seconds but was like a lifetime to both of you. "You like me back then?" Draco asked still unsure weather you meant it or not.

In response you giggled and nodded you head. "Yes, Draco, I do. That's why I ask you to help me. That's why I address you separately to everyone else. That's why I kissed you and not someone else." You had a smile on you lips, as did Draco everytime you empathised the word you. "I love you, Draco Malfoy. I always have and I always will."

Draco kissed you again, but this time making it last longer. When you both pulled away due to lack of air Draco asked, " be mine?"

And you answered, "Always."