James Potter x Reader

(Y/n/n) means your nick name.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"No Lily. I told you I don't fancy Snape."

"Fine, fine. I'll just tell him and then his heart will be broken forever and ever and ever." Lily said dramatically waving her hands in the air and fading her words out.

"Lily, I don't really care. Everyone can see that he fancies you anyway." I tell her, taking a seat on one of the comfortable, deep red sofas in the Gryffindor common room.

"Wha- No. No, he doesn't like me." A stuttering Lily tried to argue whilst going beetroot red. Laughing I shook my head in response. "I hate you." Lily mumbled crossing her arms over her chest and slumping back into the sofa.

James' P.O.V

Me, Sirius, Remus and Peter entered the common room to see Evan and *sigh* (Y/n) (your name was thought really dreamily).

"Dude, ask her out already. You look like a love sick puppy." Sirius said nudging me forward towards the (h/c) haired girl.

"You're the love sick puppy, Padfoot. Not me, I'm going to get her to go on a date with me." I resort back .

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"You're the love sick puppy, Padfoot. Not me, I'm going to get her to go on a date with me." Ugh. James Potter. Coming to get Lily to go on a date with him.

I look at Lily but she was already looking at me. She shrugs and looks back at the maraduras. James walks over to us, jumps (but it looks more like flopping) over the back of the coach and slung his arms around mine and Lily's shoulders.

"Evans, (Y/n)." James said nodding to each of us but lingering on my name. Odd. Why did he say my first name?

"Potter." Me and Lily say in unison. "What do you want?" We continue.

"Actually I came to- How did you two do that?" James asked when it clicked in that tiny brain of his we spoke at the same time.

"Do what? Speak like this? We're just that awesome." We say again.

"Okay. Well, anyways," James now turns to me and looks me straight in the eye. "Listen. Before you say anything. I am talking to you, (Y/n). Will you go on a date with me, the amazing and unforgettable James Potter?"

"I thought you liked me? Not (Y/n/n)." Lily buts in.

"Evans, we all know you love me and I don't blame you, I mean look at me. But I don't love you anymore. I like (Y/n). Please, don't cry." James now faces me again, "so, will you? Please?"

"James," I take his hand and look into his eyes, I notice they start to look glassy. "No, don't cry. I wasn't going to say no. I'll go on a date with you. How about this Saturday and we can get a butterbeer and go to Zunkos and get some prank supplies?" I say, I'm only saying this because I don't want to see James cry and because I need some more prank supplies and I can not stand to sit in that pink tea shop.

"YES!!" James yelled fist bumping the air and kissing you on the cheek, leaving with "See you on Saturday, babe."

Moving your hand up to the spot he kissed, you mumble, "See you Saturday."