Ron Weasley x Reader

This involves kissing, air guitar, music and complete cheesiness. Sorry in advance for this one.

Ron's P.O.V

I was sitting in the common room when I heard some one jumping around, well they were either jumping or falling... I wasn't completely sure. (Y/n) came down listening to her music doing the air guitar with my sister behind her begging her to stop as she has fallen off her bed and bashed her hand on the many bedside tables in the dorm.

"Do I have to? I love this song. Da da da da da da da da da (American idiot by Green Day)" (Y/n) wined and carried on playing the air guitar.

"Harry tell your sister to stop playing the air guitar." Ginny now started telling Harry what to tell (Y/n) what she can and cannot do.

"Why? Has she broken something again?" Harry asked.

"No... but she did fall off the bed and bashed her hand off all of the bedside tables in the dorm." Ginny said gesturing to (Y/n)'s now red and scratched hand.

"Ron, do you think (Y/n) should stop playing air guitar?" Hold on why is Harry bringing me into this conversation?

"Erm... if she wants to do air guitar then why should we try and stop her?"

"Aww, thank you Ron," (Y/n) said kissing me on the cheek making my face heat up, " at least you don't try and control me like some people." She continued glaring at Ginny.

"You guys stop arguing and come on or we are going to miss dinner." Hermione said walking down the stairs from the girls dorm and walking to the portrait that leads out of the common room.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

During dinner I could feel someone looking at me, I look up to where I can feel the eyes looking at me and guess who it is. Just the guy I've had a crush on since first year. Yep, it was Ron looking at me. But when I looked up at him he flushed red and looked at his plate.

"Hey Ron, can I speak to you?  In private?" I asked. I was going to tell him, even if he turned me down, I was going to finally get my feelings for him out of my mind and be able to focus on my air guitar. Ron nodded and stood from his seat, as I did the same I saw Harry, such an idiotic brother, wink at Ron. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him.

When we got outside the Great Hall, I signalled Ron to come closer so only he could hear me.

"Okay Ron, I have been meaning to tell you this for a while now but I just didn't know how to tell you," I sighed and he just looked at me wanting to know what I was going to tell him, "Okay, here goes nothing, I think I might like you Ron. A lot and-" I was cut short when Ron crashed his lips onto mine.

Ron's P.O.V

I didn't let (Y/n) finish. I didn't need to hear anymore. She finally returned the feeling I have had for her since I saw her on the platform with Harry.

Anyways, I kissed her, and after a few moment of shock, she kissed me back. I pulled her closer but wrapping my arms around her waist, whilst her hands found my hair and was messing it up.

I pulled away as we were both in need of oxygen.

"(Y/n) I think I might like you a lot too." She smiled when I said this causing me to smile back at her, "(Y/n) would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" I asked looking deep into her (e/c) eyes.

"Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend Ron." Hearing the first word made me smile like a goofy idiot uncontrollably.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Ron and I walked back into the Great Hall holding hands. Harry was smirking like an idiot. Hermione was smiling. And Ginny, Ginny just yelled, "I told you guys! I told you!" Typical Ginny.

Hope you guys enjoyed this Ron x reader. I will post more soon. Thanks for reading - ✌🏻🐼