w

wedding

Today.

Today is the day where I go from Victoria Marshall to Victoria Gilinsky.

I don't think I can contain my anxiety and excitement.

I was in disbelief thinking that I would be walking down that aisle to my future husband.

HUSBAND.

I'm going to have to get used to that word.

Never did I ever think I would be marrying the stranger from my Twitter dm's.

Sounds quite crazy, don't you think?

They always say to never talk to strangers online, I guess you could call me risky. Little did I know i'd be on the road to spending the rest of my life with them.

Imagine if the fan account was really just a fan account, a random fan from a different city who was just bored and curious. God I can't even think about where i'd be if that were the case.

Maybe i'd still be in a hopeless relationship with Noah, what a wreck.

All these thoughts ran through my head as Danielle zips up my dress.

I stand there in front of the mirror, looking at myself.

I stood there in amazement. It honestly felt like yesterday where Danielle and I were just sitting on the couch in my apartment watching teen wolf.

"You ready?" Danielle asks.

I take a deep breath and nod and we walk out of the room, towards the entrance of the church.

The doors open and my bridesmaids walked in a line in front of me.

My dad linked his arm with mine and we walked down the aisle.

I could see Jack and the expression of joy on his face. He was crying as he watched me walk towards him. He almost brought me to tears but I held it in since I was wearing a face full of makeup.

I stand in front of Jack and he smiles at me, wiping his tears and the wedding commences.

=

"The bride and groom have chosen to say their own vows" The priest says and Jack begins.

"Victoria, I promise to encourage your compassion, because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams, because through them your soul shines. I promise to help shoulder our challenges, for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. I promise to be your partner in all things, not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust, for one lifetime with you could never be enough. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things." He speaks from a note he he holds.

I smile at begin to say mine.

"Jack, the feeling hit me the moment you first came to my apartment and we looked into each others eyes in real life for the first time. It was so immediate and powerful—far deeper and inexplicably beyond any calculation of time and place. You don't describe a feeling like that. You also can't replicate it or force it. You just let it flow in and around you. You go where it takes you. I promise to be there when you need me, to fill your days with sunshine, to comfort you and encourage you, to help you reach your goals, to be your best friend ever and to love you all my life with all my heart." I say, on the verge of tears.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest announces.

We lean in and kiss, it's filled with so much love and passion.

Time for the reception.

=

Danielle stands up and walks over to the microphone, preparing for her toast.

"Hey everyone, I'm Danielle as most of you may know, I've been Vic's best friend since the beginning of time. I remember the time in 8th grade when Vic got her first boyfriend, we were both filled with such thrill and I was so happy that she had found someone. I stand here today with the same feeling as I did back in 8th grade. Vic has been through so much every step of her life and she is one of the strongest women I know. I'm so happy that my best friend has found her prince charming, and I wish you two so much love and hope for your future years together. I love you both," She says reading from her pre-written speech on a piece of paper. A tear falls from her eye as she smiles directly at Jack and I.

"Now everyone, we welcome the bride and groom to the floor for their first dance," the receptionist hosts says into a microphone.

Jack and I take to the floor and get in position. I look over at the stage and see Shawn at the microphone smiling at us.

I had no idea Shawn would be the one performing but I was happy that it was him.

"I wrote this song just for the lucky couple. I hope you guys like it, congratulations you two," He smiles as he pulls his guitar around and begins to strum.

Jack and I waltz around the dancefloor, maintaining eye contact. I felt as if I could see into his soul.

I'm so in love with him.

=

The reception was finally over and everyone began to head home.

"Ready to head back to our suite my beautiful wife?" Jack asks holding his hand out to me, referring to me as his wife for the first time.

"Of course my lovely husband," I smile taking his hand and following him to a limo parked outside for us.

We arrived back at our suite for the night before we would take off for our honeymoon in Greece the next day.

Jack opens the door and sweeps me off my feet, holding me bridal style. We kiss and he places me down onto the bed.

"I can't believe you're my wife. I love you so much," He says hovering above me, stroking my cheek before placing a soft kiss onto my lips.

He pulls away and I tell him I love him as well before pulling him back into a more intense, passionate kiss.

Everyone knows how the story goes after this.

This is the happiest night of my life.

-

(they clap cheeks)