v

victoria

"I can't wait for all the shit we'll get up to in this house" Johnson says placing a box down, looking around the house.

"Don't use that language in front of Lily!" Danielle tells Johnson, slapping his arm.

"Sorry Madame" Johnson says laughing.

"Hey guys where do you want this?" Sammy says wheeling in the unboxed fridge.

"Oh yeah just chuck that in one of the bathrooms" I say sarcastically. "In the kitchen, where else?" I add.

"Babe, we need to go furniture shopping so our bedroom can be incredible" Vic says walking downstairs.

"Obviously Danielle and my bedroom will be better though of course" Johnson smugly says.

"No way, I am the interior decorating queen" Victoria proudly states.

"She's not wrong" Dani shrugs.

"Honey, that's when you're supposed to back me up" Johnson explains.

"Sorry man, sisters before misters" Danielle laughs poking her tongue out.

"The own mother of my child even pays me dust. Unbelievable" Johnson sighs.

"Hey when does Lily turn 1?" I curiously ask.

"Not for like a year stupid" Danielle replies.

"No I know, but I wanna know her birthday" I say.

Danielle goes to open her mouth but her expression changes as if a light bulb turned on inside her head.

"Speaking of birthdays, Victoria's is tomorrow!" She exclaims.

"I would never forget" I smile, pulling her towards me and giving her a light kiss on the cheek.

"Also, Lily's birthday is April 17th" Vic tells me.

"How did you know?" I say confused.

"Danielle is my best friend?" Vic laughs and my mouth forms the shape of an 'o'.

"So baby, what do you want for your birthday?" I ask Victoria as we lay on our bed, hands intertwined.

"Get me anything, I already have everything I could ever want and need because i'm with you" She smiles as I prop my self up on my side, looking down at her.

"Okay" I tell her, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear and lightly kissing her lips.

=

Today was the day of Victoria's birthday and I wanted to make it special, after everything that's happened to us, I want to treat her.

It was currently 5am on the dot and I had placed about 100 balloons in our bedroom and attached to the bottom of the strings were polaroids of both me and Victoria.

It came around to 8am when Victoria finally woke up. I could hear her getting up so I got in position ready to greet her.

"Oh my gosh" I faintly hear her say from our bedroom. I smile to myself as I hear her start to wander downstairs.

- v -

I woke up and somehow I don't even notice the hundreds of balloons filling my bedroom. My eyes widen as I realize all of them.

I notice each have a photo attached. They're all photos of me and Jack that we've taken over the years.

"Oh my gosh" I say overwhelmed with this surprise.

I make my way through the balloons to go downstairs.

I reach the end of the stairs and all I see is a massive teddy bear with a circular box with the words "A million roses" in between the legs containing many many white roses and what seems to be a jewellery box.

Tears begin to form in my eyes as I walk towards the bear when suddenly a person moves to the side of the bear from behind. There sat Jack in a white shirt and his plaid pajama pants.

He smiles and me and I smile back at him. He stands up and walks towards me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Happy Birthday beautiful" He says.

"You didn't have to do all this" I say, almost crying with happiness.

"You deserve all of it" He says.

We release from the hug and I walk over to the bear and roses.

"There's so many roses" I say shocked, taking out the jewellery box.

Jack comes over and slides his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder, looking over as I open the box.

Inside was a necklace with a small simple heart charm that had a tiny diamond in the middle with the words "Mrs G" engraved on the back of it. I feel Jack's arm move away from my body.

"Mrs G?" I question, turning around to find Jack on one knee in front of me.

"I've already asked you this before but things happened, so i'm asking again because I can't wait any longer for you to be my wife, so once again Victoria, will you marry me" He says opening a small ring box revealing the same beautiful ring he proposed to me with a year ago.

The tears weren't able to contain themselves and found a way to come streaming down my face.

I nodded my head. My whole body was shaking with joy and happiness.

Jack springs up and pulls me in for a hug again, squeezing me. He pulls out slightly and kisses my forehead.

"This couldn't get more perfect" I say to him.

=

"So the wedding is on again?" Danielle squeals. I respond with a nod.

"It's next week, the invites went out today" Jack says.

"Honey if you don't make me feel as special as this on my birthday you better watch out" Danielle warns Johnson as she views the roses.

"Damn Gilinsky, why you gotta set the bar so high" Johnson whines. Jack laughs and shrugs.

"So what's planned for today?" Danielle asks.

"I'm taking my lady out to a birthday dinner and you guys are welcome to come as well" Jack offers.

"Sounds good to me" Johnson says.

Let the birthday fun begin.