o

over

- d -

"And get off my computer" Jack shouts back at me which I laugh and shake my head.

I continue to look online at dresses for bridesmaids when a notification appears in the corner of the screen.

From: @MadisonBeer
Babyyyyy, hurry up and message me back already xx

I gasp in shock.

No.

No way in hell is he going behind my best friends back with that fucking bitch.

I slam his laptop shut and march downstairs, the anger was boiling up inside me.

I storm over to where Jack and Vic were. They were having a drink as he played with her hair.

"You!" I shout at Jack, steam must be shooting out of my ears by now.

He looks scared and stops playing with Vic's hair.

The whole room of people are looking over at me.

"Danielle, what's wrong?" Vic calmly says stepping towards me.

"I think your little fiancé here should be the one to tell you, huh Jack?" I spit.

"Jack, what is she talking about?" Vic says concerned.

"Babe, I honestly don't have a clue" He says confused.

"Oh don't fucking call her babe you cheater!" I scream.

"Jack, what is she talking about?" Vic says, her voice shaking.

"Vic, baby please believe me I have no idea what she's talking about, you have to believe me" He says worried.

"Oh give it up Jack, I saw Madison messaging you with the whole "Oo hurry up baby and message me back xx!!!" Don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about!" I shout.

"I-is that true Jack" Victoria says hurt.

"I told you to get off my computer" He says with anger.

"Why? So I wouldn't see your cheating ass!" I yell back.

"Jack! Answer me! Is it true or not" Vic says on the verge of tears.

"No! Well, yes but it's not what you think!"

"Oh so you just happen to be messaging Madison calling her baby and being all lovey dovey but it's nothing right?" Vic sarcastically says with tears falling down her face.

"I can't believe this, I should've fucking known, from that day I caught you two in the studio, I thought nope remember what Jack said, it's all her when really Jack it was all you!"

"How could you do something like that to me, a-and then you fucking proposed to me! What is wrong with you" Victoria screams fully crying now.

I pull Victoria towards me and into a hug as she cries on my shoulder.

"Jack, we're-" Victoria begins to say through the tears.

"We're over." She says crying more into my shirt.

"No. No! Danielle, Victoria you have this all wrong! I'll prove it to you!" He pleads.

"J go get my laptop, I want to show them how they've gotten this all wrong!" He says in which Johnson obeys, running upstairs and grabbing the laptop.

He runs back downstairs and hands Jack the laptop. He opens it and goes onto twitter.

"Look." He says to Vic but she refuses to turn around.

"Victoria look!" He says even louder.

She continues to cry but turns her head around to see the laptop.

It's his dms between him and Madison.

Victoria releases from me and begins to stop crying, taking hold of the laptop.

"T-they're just messages from her?" She sniffles.

"Jack, Jack please answer me, come on you don't need her, I could treat you better than her, you don't need her, hurry up and reply to me baby come on, please jack, leave me alone Madison i'm happy with Victoria and I always will be" Victoria reads out as she grows calm again.

"I told you, Victoria I would never hurt you like that, ever, I promise" He says walking towards her before pulling her into a hug.

I stand there in guilt. I felt terrible for what I did.

"Jack, i'm so sorry I should've listened to you about getting off your computer, I just saw the one message and I went crazy. I almost destroyed your relationship i'm so so sorry" I apologise.

"Look Danielle its fine, really, you were just trying to protect Victoria and I appreciate that, but I swear if you touch my laptop again you better run" I joke.

"Can we all just forget about this and go back to planning this wedding of ours" Vic smiles, sniffling and wiping her nose on her sleeve.

"Heck yeah!" Danielle shouts smiling causing us all to laugh.