u

uncle

- j -

"You know man that's just insane, I was the one who was gonna get married and you were all 'are you sure' and now look at you, a year later and you're a father" I laugh nudging Johnson as he rocked baby Lily back and forth.

"Yeah, people change" He laughs along.

"She has your eyes for sure man" I say.

Lily had brownish black hair just like her mother but Johnson's blue eyes.

I could already tell how naturally beautiful she was going to be.

I hope one day Vic and I have our own little baby.

"Do you wanna hold her?" Johnson offers.

"Heck yeah I do" I smile, taking her from his arms.

I slowly rock her back and forth looking at her tiny little face.

She slightly fidgets in my arms, getting comfortable.

Her eyes slowly flutter open and I stare into them.

"Hi there, i'm your uncle Jack" I say in a baby voice.

A small smile grows on her face and it's the cutest thing i've ever seen.

"Oh look, there they are" Victoria says as her and Danielle walk into the nursery.

"Gilinsky give me my child" Danielle jokes walking over to him and taking Lily from his arms.

"Come on Jack, we gotta go. If we wanna look at all those houses we need to get going" Victoria says nodding her head towards the door.

I nod and stand up saying bye to Danielle, Johnson and Lily before I walk out and follow Vic.

We both walk down the stairs side by side.

"Baby I can't wait till we have kids of our own" I say to Vic as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

I stop her and turn her towards me.

I caress her cheek looking at her.

When did I ever get so lucky.

I swear each and every day she only gets more and more beautiful.

"Honey i'm not gonna be poppin' out babies for a few years lemme tell you that" She laughs.

I love her laugh.

It's so sweet and pure, like music to my ears really.

"But when we do have a family, they're going to be beautiful" She smiles, lightly placing a kiss on my lips.

"What did I do to deserve you" I smile before cupping her cheeks and kissing her.

There was no way she could've left me on that light peck.

"First we gotta think about moving in together, soooo lets get house hunting already!" She laughs, dragging me out the door.

We get in my car and start to drive.

Victoria whips out her phone and goes on snapchat.

"Hey guys me and my man are going house hunting since we gon be moving in soooon!" She says to the camera before uploading it to her story.

Over time Victoria had gotten more popular and popular on social media due to being with me.

She's also recorded a song with me which was actually the song Johnson and I were supposed to record with Madison until she quit so I convinced our producers to listen to Victoria and they loved her.

Vic now has her own youtube channel where she does covers and sometimes she'll sing an original.

We pull up to the first house and check it out.

It was a two story house with a massive pool in the back.

Our plan was to move in together but also with Danielle, Johnson and the baby but we were stuck between living with friends or having the house to ourselves. Which is mainly why we were going to look at big and roomy houses and houses that are large enough for just me and Victoria.

We wander around inside for a while. It wasn't long before we decided to leave, I guess it just didn't have the right vibes we were looking for.

We continue to look at more houses and none seemed to suit what we were looking for.

"Jack can we just go home, we've looked at so many houses and i'm tired" Victoria whines, tugging my shirt sleeve.

"One last house and then I promise we can go home" I assure her as we pull up to the last house.

This one was a quite large one, one that would be for living with Danielle, Johnson and the baby.

It was pretty luxurious and on the inside had white walls along with some marble details like the counter tops and in the bathrooms. It was a really nice house.

"Jack, I think i'm in love with this house" Vic says in awe walking around.

"Honestly me too" I agree.

This was the one.

"We're getting it" I decide.

"REALLY" Vic says excited, almost squealing.

"Hell yeah" I smile as Vic grins and runs towards me, hugging me.

"I'm so excited for this Jack, I love you" She muffles into my chest.

"I love you too Victoria" I say kissing the top of her head.