p

planning

"So what kind of theme do you want?" Danielle asks as we sit at my Mac computer, planning out the wedding.

Jack was sitting over on the couch surfing through tv channels. I knew that Jack isn't really interested on how the wedding is going to look, so i'm not bothered by how he isn't involved in planning it.

"I was thinking of having a white and gold theme? And have like red roses for the flowers" I say.

You know every girls dream is to get married one day and have an incredible wedding, I mean of course I've had that dream but however the wedding ends up looking i'll be okay with it, just as long as I walk down that aisle and get married to Jack.

"Lets get a wedding planner" Danielle says typing 'professional wedding planners' into the google search bar.

"Hey they look like a pretty good service " I say pointing to the second search result. We click onto it and view the page.

"Chantelle Myers, Professional Wedding Planner, 100% guarantee you'll have the wedding of your dreams" I read.

Danielle and I both shrug, agreeing to use these planners.

"I'll call them, you continue to look at dresses and stuff" Danielle says pointing to the computer while she picks up her phone.

"Hi, is this Chantelle? Oh great! Yeah my best friend is having a wedding and we found your website online so.. you can fit us in? That sounds great thank you!" Danielle says to the phone while I scroll through the plenty of dresses on this website.

Danielle hangs up and turns to me with excitement.

"She said she could fit us in to start planning tomorrow at 4!" She squeals.

"Sounds great"