Chapter Thirty-One

Audrey shrugs her shoulders. "All well lets get your dress now". We both head back inside cinderella's closet to buy the dresses we both adored so much.

Audrey made me go back to her house to start getting ready for the dance. We both did each other's hair and makeup.

"You look so pretty with makeup on Audrey" I tell her. She laughs as she finishes applying my eye shadow. "Na ah"!

After we both finished our hair and makeup we both put in our dresses.

"We are now ready to rock this dance" dances Audrey in excitement. I let out a little sigh before we leave her room.

"What's up Riley"? She asks. I sit down on the side of her bed thinking about everything that could happen. I've never been to a dance before and I'm just nervous.

"Um.. I'm just nervous to go that's all". Audrey takes a seat next to me and wraps one arm around my neck.

"Don't worry this is gonna be the best night of your life and if it still isn't we'll go and get some ice-cream". I laugh and stand up.

"Ok I'm trusting you". "Awesome now lets go"! We both ran out the door dancing down the stairs. Audrey opens the front door after ages of her mum taking photos and crying "my baby is growing up"! It was quite funny.

Her dad drove us to the school with a huge grin on his face, trying to tell us to stay safe. When we finally get to school we run inside the hall where all sorts of colours dangled from the ceiling. It looked amazing. "Omg yay we're here" screams Audrey as she runs for the dance floor.

I can't help but laugh at her horrible dance moves. "You suck" I call out. She chuckles then waves me over. "Well if your so good at dancing come show me"!

"Fine" I bellow across from the other side of the hall, trying to get my voice though the loud music. I run over to her and start dancing my best moves. As we dance I felt someone hold my shoulder. I turn around to see who it is.

"Noah".