Chapter Twenty-Nine

After hours of walking around we finally found ourselves in front of this amazing dress shop. The sign read cinderella's closet. It had pink and golden lace wrapped around the entrance, with white and blue ribbons tied into bows hanging off of the huge sign. "AHHH WE'VE GOT TO GO IN THERE" squealed Audrey as she grabs my wrist and tugs on it. I let out a little giggle and run inside with Audrey jumping behind me.

We started tearing this shop apart trying to find the perfect dress for the dance. Audrey and I would find dresses that would be covered in poca dots and dresses that were the colour of a perfect sunset. This shop was amazing!!

"Riley look at this". Audrey walks out of the change room wearing this cream dress with silver lace coming down the sides. It came with a tiara the same colour as the dress.

"What do you think"? Audrey asks while playing with her hair. My jaw drops when she asked me that, she doesn't need an opinion. She was outstanding!

"Audrey you don't need an opinion, you look like a princess"!

She smiles at me and brings me in for a hug. We both starts laughing as she makes her way back to the change room. As she's about to sit the door she spins around and stares at me. I shrug my shoulders "what"?

"Where's your dress"? I look at her and smile. "I haven't chosen one just yet". She quickly closes the door and then charges out and shakes me like mad.

"What why"?? I shrug my shoulders at her. "Well I guess we'll have to find one as beautiful as you". I laugh. Me beautiful, yeah right.

Audrey runs over to these dresses lined up in a row and starts rummaging through them. I look around the shop, admiring the decorations until I hear.

"Riley I think I found your dress".