Chapter Three

I look over to see a tall boy with broad shoulders, big brown eyes and dark brown hair.

He slowly walks up to us and places his hand on Ava's shoulder and turns her around and kisses her aggressively on the lips.

She blushes and turns to me. "You wish you had someone so sexy like Noah". Noah rolls his eyes and winks at me.

I turn my head away so Ava and the others don't see me blush.

"Ava baby leave Riley alone she's not hurting anyone". Ava rolls her eyes then gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Fine, but only for you Hun" she says while playing with her hair.

After Ava, Bailey and Audrey walk Into the classroom while Noah stayed out here with me.

He looks at me the gives a little smirk.

"Sorry about her Ri". He says.

OMG did he just give me a nickname. I smile at him then nod my head.

He laughs then walks inside leaving me alone out here.

I put my hand on my chin and give it a rub trying to wrap my mind around what just happened.

"He was being nice to me" I say with the biggest grin on my face.

"No one has ever been nice to me before". I laugh and jump in the air.

Could this be it I wonder. Could I actually have a chance to befriend one of the cool kids and live a life bully free.

I jump up and down then walk into class with a skip in my step.