Chapter Seven

I smile then sit back down with a thud.
Noah slowly sat next to me. We both sat there in silence for the rest of the first period.

It was kinda awkward because I fell into his arms. He felt so buff. After class had finished I walked outside and smelt the fresh air. Audrey and Bailey walk behind me and barge me, making me fall into the railing. I lifted myself up and see them walk away laughing.

I walk down to the garden area again and started to write again. As I sat there I felt someone put their hands on my eyes. Then I hear

"Hey Ri".

I smile and put my hands on his. "Hey Noah" I say.

He removes his hands and takes a seat in front of me.

"You finishing your writing" he asks.

I nod.

"Can I read it". He adds

I nod

I give him the book and he scans the paper. I could see a little smile come across his face as he read further and further. I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Good is it" I say laughing.

He lifts his head up quickly and stares at me with a blush coming across his face.

"I. Um" he said with embarrassment.

I laugh and place my hand on his shoulder.

"It all good I'm glad you like it" I say with a soft smile.

He smiles at me then hands me the book again.

"Why are you here" I ask him.

He stares at me for a moment then caresses his neck.

"I just wanted to check if you were alright".

I blush, no one has ever asked me if I was alright. I felt special. I liked it!

After the day had ended I walked to the bus stop to wait for the bus to get home. As I stand there I see Noah and Audrey walk on the other side of the street. Audrey points at me and laughed while Noah slapped his face.

I smiled and looked away. I think to myself as they continued walking

"I think I finally have a friend".