1

Alex-

'Alex...Alexxx...Alex!' 'what! Kelic! what!' I replied back to my inner wolf Kelic, as I trudge through my pack's forest, trying not to be there when the whole pack is pissed off drunk, 'can I take over, I really want to run' she asked, 'okay fine, as long as we don't go to far, there have been sightings of vampires' I told her, before letting her have control.

Kelic-

Once I took control, and morphd into an abnormal sized while/gray wolf; I then took off, jumping over tree branches, and trying to chaste some birds, as the sun goes down slowly; it was now late at night, my body aching from all th things I did, 'I told you not to try jumping off the boulder' Alex mocked, as I grumbled in annoyance, 'it was a good idea at the time' I retorted back, now going back to the pack house, "when have jumping off a boulder ever became a good idea' she stated, making me huff.                                                                                                                               
  I   contined my way out of the forest, starting to smell the strong scent of of our pack and acholhal, I groaned in disgust, ondering how we ended up in this pack, 'oh yea...we were borned into this....ya!' I said sarcastically, 'trust me, I nevered asked God to be born, now give me back control'.

Alex-

Going in was the worst, the disgusting smell of vomit, piss, beer, vodka, weed, and drugs, was strong enough to make me throw up (which I did...sorry Nelson), I stepped over the unconscious bodies, trying my best not to wake anyone up and be the center of attention, I made it up stairs, going to the farthest and the smallest bedroom (which is unfortunately is mine), I got in and locked the door, happy that I don't to smell that stench anymore.                                                              

I took out fresh clothes, lucky that I have a bathroom in my room, I stripped into nothing, deciding to have a bath, instead of a shower, I entered the steaming hot bath water, feeling my muscles relax; I groaned in pleasure, my thoughts wandering around, feeling my eyes droop, 'I'm not going to wake you, if you fall asleep' Kelic warned, 'whatever...just leave me alone' I told her, before everything goes black.

-------

A/N: I decided it was better to redo this story, so it can make more sense, but I will still keep my old book up, if you want to compare or something.