When You Learn Spinjitzu

Start from the beginning

"Who's the dummy now." Jay teases.

"I just had it!" You say getting up and trying it again.

This time the color stays, and when you're finished, you turn smirking to Jay.

"Oh my gosh, you did it! I'm so proud of you!" Jay says running up and embracing you in a hug. He smothers you in kisses.

"I completed the challenge!" You tease and rest your head on Jay's chest.

"That you did! And I would like to offer you a spot on the team." Sensei says behind Jay.

You look towards Wu and see him extending a teal uniform towards you.

"I would love that! Thank you Sensei!" You say walking up and taking the uniform from him.

Zane
"Come (Y/N), I wish for you to learn spinjitzu." Zane says sitting beside you on the couch in the game room.

"Zane! This is just getting good!" You say turning back to the game.

"What game is more important than learning spinjitzu?"

"Detroit:Become Human." You say continuing the game, and not looking at him.

"Real ironic, (Y/N), but not more important." Zane says turning the TV off.

"Ug! Fine let's go!" You comply as Zane drags you out to the training yard.

He goes through and shows you how to do it, and you copy him exactly, but it doesn't happen.

"Do you wish for me to assist you?" Zane asks walking up to you chuckling.

"No! I got this!" You say continuing what you were doing.

"Fine." Zane says and backs away from you.

You try again and miserably fail worse than the first time.

"Let me help you." Zane says walking over to you.

"I said I got it!" You say angrily as you get up.

"If you insist." Zane says cocking his head.

You stay persistent until you finally see the blur of color come into your vision. You stop and wildly grin at Zane.

"(Y/N), you accomplished spinjitzu! I can not be any more proud of you!" Zane says running up and embracing you in a hug.

"I told you I could do it!" You say and quickly kiss him.

"You can go back to playing your game now." Zane says as he holds your hand and leads you back inside.

"(Y/N), that was quite spectacular." Sensei says after you two step inside.

"Thank you, Sensei!" You say bowing your head.

"I would like to give you the honor of being apart of this team." Sensei says as he reaches into the cabinet for something.

He pulls out a (F/C) ninja suit and extends it towards you. (If your favorite color is one of the ninjas' color already, then pick a different one)

"Woah! Seriously?! That's awesome!" You say as you grab the uniform and rush to try it on.

You come out and model it for everyone to see.

"See! So much better than a video game!" Zane jokes

"Shut up!" You joke as Zane kisses you

Cole
It is early in the morning and nobody is up yet, and you want to learn spinjitzu, so you go into Cole's room, and attempt to wake him up.