"Deal! Tomorrow at 5:30 pm, on the library. If you are a seconds late, then you're stuck with that C." Soobin said, then walked past him, not forgetting to toss their shoulders.

"Choi!" Yeonjun called out, running over him. Soobin stopped and turned around.

"You'll still suck me off in the showers, right?"

"Yeah." Soobin said nonchalantly.

| the next day |

Soobin was standing there, eyes shut and head feeling really heavy. Yeonjun threw a ball directly to his head.

"Choi, wake up!" Yeonjun shouted, and Soobin sniffled, rubbing his head. He's dressed in track pants and a sweatshirt.

"Fuck you, Yeonjun. It's 5:30 in the morning, leave me the fuck alone." Soobin said, and Yeonjun rushed over him, then slapped his ass.

"Come on! Two laps around the field!" Yeonjun ordered, making Soobin whined, still eyes closed.

"Yeonjun, please? Just- I'll do this during lunch or what-"

Yeonjun slapped Soobin's ass again, finally opening his eyes.

"Two laps, now!" Yeonjun said, and Soobin groaned but still starts to jog.

"Faster!" Yeonjun called from behind him, and Soobin increased his pace, rolling his eyes. They ran for another 20 seconds, and Soobin slowed down, and felt a pat on his ass. "You're slowing down." Yeonjun said, running in front of him.

Soobin tried increasing his pace, but then stopped, and sneezed. Yeonjun kept running, turning around to run backwards. "Don't stop."

"You know I really hate moving! You're so annoying! It's fucking ass o'clock, I can't run right now." Soobin grumbled, and then sat down on the ground, folding his arms and pouting angrily.

Yeonjun stopped running, and watched him with confusion. "Is he fucking serious... oh my god." Yeonjun mumbled to himself.

"Stop sleeping."

"I'm meditating."

"Choi, this isn't funny! Get up!"

"Okay! Just... give me 5 minutes." Soobin said softly, and Yeonjun watched as he closed his eyes and let his head droop a little, clearly sleeping.

"That's it." Yeonjun said, then shakes Soobin's shoulders. Soobin groaned, looking at him in annoyance.

"Do you really want to do better in football?" Yeonjun said sternly, and Soobin looked away, pouting angrily, "Of course, dumbass."

"I do this every day. It's not that hard, just run two laps, and then run again with a ball around the field two times, and then do knee kicks while taking two laps, and then-"

"More than six laps?!" Soobin angrily asked, and then stepped back. "You know what? I'll rather leave football team than kill myself from doing laps." Soobin said, and turned around hastily, but Yeonjun grabbed him.