Chapter Seven

(Lucia and Lucus)

(Lucia and Lucus)

The Glaive

Chapter Seven

"Now we will go to the field." The teacher said "So get changed and get down to the field." he left the room. Almost everyone got up and left the room.

"What are we going to do?" Irus asked me

"Just stay calm." I have know idea why he's asking me what to do. He should know what to do more than I. This was complicated, HHQ isn't suppose to know his identity, they can't find out about. Although I don't think they know about him yet, it might be because they're here for business or something of the sort. "Just be normal, I don't think they know. Let's go." Irus agreed and we left to get changed.

After we changed, we met back at the failed where there the class was stretching and talking with one another. The teacher was on his phone 'figures' "Are you sure they don't know?" He Irus whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes "Yes, I am positive they don't know. Now trust me and stop asking!" I rolled my eyes, he was being just a little dramatic.

"Know what?" A voice from behind us said making both me and Irus jump. We turn around to see Zeal behind us with a big smile and giggling. "Did I scare you?"He asked. Behind him was Lurabeth who seemed interested, just like him.

"Uh, no its nothing." Zeal and Lurabeth had a questioning face. "I was talking about something personal, I'm not comfortable talking about it. I hope you understand." I tried to play it off. It seemed like it worked.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to seem nosy." Zeal scratched his head awkwardly. "My name is Zeal by the way and this is my friend Lurabeth" he gestured toward Lurabeth. "We wanted to greet you since you'renew and everything." He held out his hand to shake, me and Irus both shook his hand.

"I'm Celestie and this is Irus, Its a pleasure." Zeal seemed pleased to meet us.

"You look strong" Zeal said to Irus "But I bet you're not as fast as me!" He had a smirk on his face. Which kind irritated me.

"I wouldn't say I'm strong nor fast." He shrugged. Irus isn't the type to be conceded like other guys.

"Now you sound weak" Zeal chuckled "Man, I thought you would be different than what you look like, but I guessed wrong." He was basically putting oil on a flame. I was about to go off on him. Irus put his hand over his wound. I could tell something was wrong. But I couldn't ask about it.

"I said that I wasn't strong or fast, but that doesn't mean you can beat me in a competitive fight." Irus was irritated at this guy too. And I didn't blame him. Saying he was weak was uncalled for.

Zeal was surprised "You mean it! Then you'll brawl me to find out who's the strongest!" Zeal said excitedly.

"Zeal you can't just go asking for fights, it doesn't work like that." Lurabeth punched him on the arm.