Chapter Twelve

The Glaive

Chapter Twelve

I wake up to find myself in a dark room. I couldn't see a thing! I slowly lower my feet to the ground, the floor was cold and I could tell it wasn't my room, I stand up. The wood beneath my feet creaked as I walked feeling for a wall or something. But instead of a wall I tripped over something. I could hear the thing I tripped on gasp in pain. I did the same thing. My rib was killing me!

"Celestiea! Get off!!" Irises voice echoed through the room. I didn't understand until I realized what I had done. I quickly sat up.

"What are you doing in the floor! Where am I!" I felt around to find a light but found a phone instead, I'm guessing it was his because when I turned it on it had him and a dog on it. 'Awe!' I squinted at it. The light was killer. I swished the screen up to turn on the flash light. Catching Irus off guard. He covered his eyes with his arm. I could finally tell the situation, I was in Irus's room, I had been sleeping on his bed and he was sleeping on the floor. I don't know why I was in his room.

"Could you stop shining the light on me!" He said, I didn't realized that I was shining the light in his eyes until he told me. I quickly turn the like upside down so that it faced the ceiling.

"Sorry! Why am I here?" I ask, I really can't remember what happened after I got into my room. Everything till then was a blur.

"Because someone infiltrated the school and put some kind of trance on you." I gasped, someone put a trance on me!

"Really! Who? Have they've been caught yet!" I tried hard to remember what had happened... but it was like my memory was erased, I just couldn't remember.

"At first I thought it was the goat man Black Sheep, but the chairman said that it wasn't likely him. He said it was someone else who was after you." After me!? But then who could it be? "The chairman is looking into it. And the reason you're in here with me is because I insisted that you stay with me tonight." He stood up.

"So who was it that saved me?" I asked, Irus pulled me up off the floor.

"Me of course! I felt something was wrong and rushed to your room. It just so happened that Claire had came to check up on us and accompanied me to your room. We found you cradled up in the floor, shaking and crying. Claire helped break the trance." He explained, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. "You scared the crap out me." He hugged tightly, it kinda made me feel awkward but relaxed at the same time.

"I'm sorry, thank you!" I hugged him back. "Is there a reason why I can't recall if of this though? It bothers me that I can't remember" I say into his neck. He sighs and leaned back onto his elbow. "I have no clue, maybe Claire or Waren knows. We'll just have to see her tomorrow." He rubbed my upper back as I inhaled deeply. He smelled nice, I wonder what kind of soap he used?

"Yeah we should!" I closed my eyes, he was making me sleepy again. This reminded me of how my mom use to put me to sleep. She would hold me and rub my back while sing me to sleep. My grandfather would yell at her for it, saying she was spoiling me. But my mother didn't care she told him that I was her child not his.

I loved her a lot, she would have done the same thing if it wasn't for me stopping her that day. "Celestiea?" I could hear Irus say my name. But I was too tired to answer back. I fell asleep once again thinking about my mother and the past.

The next morning me and Irus are startled by a A hug bang. We look at each other, ignoring the fact that we both slept on the floor. We jump up and run out of the room. To find Zeal and Lucus out of their room and Lucia and Lurabeth running up the stairs. "What was that!" Zeal yelled