Chapter Three

(Valtina)

(Valtina)

The Glaive

Chapter Three

After we had all ate we sat down in Valtina's living room to discuss the event of last night. Me and Valtina both knew that something was bothering Vermilion. "So tell me Vermilion who hurt you?" I asked, my curiosity was getting the best of me. I just had to know what happen to him. The way he was hurt was odd, he is the most strongest and notorious of super heroes. So I have no idea how this could have happened to him.

"Estie! Give him a breather would you! He just woke up he probably doesn't want to remember what happened last night." I shrugged at her words. "So tell us what happened" She was being a hypocrite. I laughed at her

"Says the person who told me to basically not to pester him!" I mocked Valtina. She rolled her eyes and ignored my comment.

"What happened before Estie found you?" She asked Vermilion. He looked at me and then back at Valtina.

He sighed "Well you see I was coming home from a mission. I had been flying east and then all of a sudden a new villain showed up out of nowhere." A new villain? So he got caught off guard? No wonder he got hurt, not that many people can win an ambush. "He called himself... The Black Sheep." He continued...

________________________________________________________________________

It's nice when it's warm like this at night, the breeze felt great and refreshing. I was flying though the sky to head home. It's been a long day, I was ready to get home and sleep. It's been awhile since I've been home. She must miss me too, I hope she's not lonely. I got lost in my own thoughts.

"HEEEY!" A voice, like a goat or sheep, yelled out of nowhere. I stopped and look at where they had voice came from. There was no one in sight. 'Then where did the voice come from'

"Who's there?!" I called out. The super hero's I know can't fly, so it can't be any of them.

"I know who you really are." The voice came again. "I know your secret" The voice sent chills down my spine.

"Why do you mean?" There was no way he could know, no one knows! I've made sure that no one new.

"What are you so afraid of?" He was mocking me. That pissed me off.

"I'm not afraid of anything! If anything you're the coward who is hiding in shadows" I wanted to punch this guy in the face. "You know nothing of me, so don't pretend that you know me!" I know he doesn't know anything about me. He's probably just one of those guys who likes to mess with a hero's psyche and emotions.

"I wonder what your father would think of you. Are you truly helping your people?" I dark shadow appeared from the sky, it was flouting down to my level. As it became clearer to see I slowly recognized it. He had a pitch black body, its eyes were deep red, and unlike a human it had horns... horns like a ram. He was holding an umbrella in his hand, I'm guessing that was the way he was flying. I was a stunned! In all honesty I was actually impressed.