Steven let out a small laugh, "I'll take it off then." He stated, causing Athena to let out a large cheer before he continued, "If you give me a kiss."

Athena rolled her eyes before she pecked the male on the lips, and afterwards muttering, "I should've known there would've been a catch."

"Yes, you should've." Steven chuckled, leaning in and kissing her once again before he pulled away a few seconds later, "C'mon, the spaghetti is going to be ruined if we don't check on it, but, I swear to god, do not touch anything. You nearly blew up your microwave again last week!"

"Hey!" Athena gasped, pretending to be offended, "I was experimenting!"

Steven shook his head, grasping onto Athena's hand and walking into the kitchen with her beside him, "And what were you experimenting - one hundred ways to blow your house up?"

Athena let out a small giggle, jumping up onto the counter behind her as she responded, "Yep!"

Steven let out a sigh, though an amused smile was on his face, "I'm never letting you use any kitchen appliance again. I should just come over every breakfast, lunch and dinner to make you food."

A small smirk was visible on Athena's face, "Are you sure that you're not just saying that so you can see me more, Yeun Man?"

Steven chuckled, approaching the female - who was sat down on the kitchen counter - and allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist before he kissed her lips, murmuring as he did so, "Why do you know me so well?"

The two continued their make-out session for a few minutes, and just as it was beginning to go somewhere, a small sizzling was heard, causing Steven to jump slightly and pull away.

"Shit! The spaghetti!" He cried out, running towards the food and checking on it.

"Now who's burning down the house?" Athena questioned, a smug smirk plastered on her face.

DING!

Steven's phone lit up, signalling that he had a notification. The male glanced back towards his phone, before turning back towards the food as he made sure that it was okay.

"Hey, babe, can you check that for me?" He asked, causing the female to nod and reply with a small, "Yeah, sure."

Athena grabbed his phone and clicked on the main screen button, causing the screen to brightly light up and show numerous notifications popped up. Though, the recent one caught her attention the most:

THAT GIRL
hey baby, wanna come over and have some fun again? i enjoy it and i know you do too.

Athena's eyes widened and her grip on the phone grew tighter as rage flooded her. She felt as though if she gripped the phone any harder, then it would break into small smithereens.

"What the actual fuck is this, Steven?!" She questioned, her voice laced with hurt and anger.

The male's head snapped back towards Athena, a concerned look growing on his face when he noticed the tears welling up in her eyes and the angered look plastered across her face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, approaching the female and placing a hand on her cheek, but she quickly slapped it away and held up his phone, showing the notification at the top.

"Let me repeat the fucking question, Steven, what and who the actual fuck is this?!" She roared, a tear slipping down her cheek as Steven's eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly, though he remained silent, "You've been fucking cheating on me?!"

"No, Athena, it's not what it looks like-!"

"I can't believe you." Athena growled out, shaking her head as her vision blurred with tears, "I don't think I can ever forgive you for this."

Steven's eyes welled up with tears as he attempted to speak, though no words could escape his mouth.

"Nothing to say, huh?" The female asked, tilting her head slightly, "How fucking pathetic!"

Suddenly, without even consenting them to, words flew out of Steven's mouth, "Why do you care anyways? It's not like we're-" He pointed to himself and Athena, "-together."

At that, more tears slid down Athena's cheek and she glared at the male with a look that she never thought she would give him, "You sicken me."

"Athena, listen!"

"No, Steven! You listen to me!" Athena screeched out, anger radiating off her body, "You have been there for me for seven fucking years! Seven years! And now - now, it's all just gone down the damn drain. Everything that we have been through - everything! Hell, it was you who figured out that I was being abused by my fucking ex and rang the police! It was YOU who saved me!" The female gritted her teeth as more tears slid down her cheeks, "Ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I thought you were a kind person. I loved you, for crying out loud! But no, you're nothing more than a filthy cheater!"

"Babe-!"

"NO!" Athena screeched, grabbing the spaghetti and pouring it over Steven's head, some of it landing on the floor while some of it stuck to the obnoxiously bright pink and glittery apron which he still hadn't taken off, "You deserved that, prick."

And with that being said, Athena hastily grabbed her coat and her bag before she exited the house, slamming the door as she left, while Steven silently stood, frozen with shock.