Telling

Justins POV
I woke up to the sound of rain still pouring on the house, but the lights had apparently came back on while we were sleeping...
We...
Where was (Y/N)?
Regular POV
Justin: (walks downstairs and sees
(Y/N) sitting on the couch watching the rain) hey babe
(Y/N): (jumps a little) oh hey
Justin: (sits next to her and puts his and on her thigh) how long have you been awake..
(Y/N): (shrugs) just like 20 minutes...Justin, can I talk to you?
Justin: I thought we were talking...(smiles)
(Y/N): (sighs) You can't tell anybody what happened...it was a moment of weakness and nothing like that will ever happen again..I don't know what I was thinking...
Justin: (laughs) Calm down babe..I won't tell anybody...don't stress out it was my fault
(Y/N): Yeah it was your fault (pushes his hand off)
Justin: (rolls his eyes pins her to the couch and gets on top of her) this can be our little secret but you have to do me a favor...
(Y/N): What? (glares at him)
Justin: (smirks) You've changed a little babe...
(Y/N): (rolls her eyes) What are you talking about....
Justin: Just 2 days ago you were scared to talk to me...and now you have all this...anger towards me(smirks) its so sexy
(Y/N): Yeah you know why (rolls her eyes) what's the favor?
Justin: ill tell you when the time comes (sees her expression) and until then I won't tell anyone I fingered you-
(Y/N): Justin! (blushes)
Justin: (laughs)What? That is what happened..and don't act like you didn't love it
(Y/N): (smiles a little, pushes him off and walks away)
Justin: (smiles and shakes his head)
••••••••••••the next day••••••••••••••••
(Y/N): Well we watched a movie and thats pretty much it...he didn't try anything Ari...
(Y/N)'s POV
It hurt lying to her but I didn't know what she would think of me after I told her...I know I have only known her for like 3 days but she is a good friend and I didn't want to loose her.

I was sitting on my bed and she was looking through my closet for me an outfit for Justins party...
"hmm...was Maejor there?"
"No he wasn't..." I laughed a little "why?"she walked out of my closet and collapsed on my bed "well me and Maejor dated for like a month all he wanted was my virginity and he got it and then broke up with me and him and Justin do the same thing all the time they date girls, have sex with them, and then break up with them and I don't want Justin to do the same thing with you"
I looked her in the eyes I could see the pain in them I couldn't lie to her...
"Ari I have to tell you something.."
And I told her...I couldn't help it but at least she wasn't mad...
"I couldn't help it he's irresistible and...ugh" I said finishing my story
"It's okay (Y/N)...I mean you didn't have sex with him soo...it's okay"
I sighed "it's not okay..he said he won't tell anybody but I have to do a favor for him"
"Now that worries me a little..." she bit her lip
"Well-" I was cut off by the door flying open
"Tomorrow were having diner with my boss and some of my coworkers and your father and his boss...I have your outfit downstairs"
And then she left..
Ari looked at me "all I know is that Justin knows that you want to keep what happened a secret really bad...right?"
"yeah so?"
"so he knows you'll do almost anything he asks...right?"
I sighed "yes"
So much for not being putty in his hands.