Dirty Work

N/A : WARNING IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE TITLE THIS IS VERY DIRTY READ AT YOUR'E OWN RISK!!!!!!!

-AFTER SCHOOL AT JUSTIN'S HOUSE-

 Justins POV

I kept my hands on her hips but moved my head down to the nape of her neck...even with the lights out I knew she was blushing...it was kinda cute in a extremely sexy kind of way..if that makes sense
I mean it's no secret that Ive been with tons of girls before...but none quite like (Y/N)...
I felt like even though I was the one on top she was the one who was in control...she could push me away at any second and I wouldn't be able to stop her...but right now she wanted to play...
I can play. I can play damn good.
I touched my lips to the warm skin on her neck and started leaving kisses all over not missing a spot until I heard little whimpers coming out of her mouth I went back over a spot and started roughly sucking on it.
Regular POV
(Y/N): (gasps a little trying to hold in her moan) p-please..
Justin: (sucking on her sweet spot) please what baby? (moves one hand up to her boob and start massaging her hard nipple through her bra and places his other hand right below her belly button)
(Y/N)'s POV
"Don't stop."
The words came out of my mouth before I could even think about what I was saying...
I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself...but right now I don't even want to..I'm not gonna have sex with him but what's wrong with this?
Regular POV
Justin: (moves his head up to her ear)
Baby you asked for it..(slides his hand down her thong and roughly starts to rub her pussy and smirks) Someone's wet...
(Y/N): J-Justin...oh god (arches her back)
Justins POV
With my hand still rubbing her, I used my left hand to rip off her thong...
God she was so wet and horny as fuck
But I wanted to hear her...
"You like that baby?"
I said while going faster right on her clit...her voice was husky and I could tell she was getting a little closer with everything I did..
"yesss...I l-like it" I smirked
"Scream my name"
She grabbed the sheets and whimpered a little
"Do it baby.." I started going slower....
"J-JUSTIN!....uhh yes" she screamed
"good girl" I started going faster again and slipped my finger into her and started pushing it in and out fast and then I would go deep as i could and circle it inside of her
She grabbed the sheets
"Yess...J-Justin! I-" she started thrusting her hips forward
"Your gonna explode baby..."
I went as fast as I could and she contemplated by arching her back and pushing her hips forward onto my fingers even more...
Her orgasm was huge and I didn't stop moving my fingers until her body started to relax against the bed and she came in my hand...
Regular POV
(Y/N): (let's out a quiet moan as he pulls his finger out)
Justin: (slowly strokes her inner thigh) shhh... (kisses her forehead and grabs his t-shirt and slips it over her body and lies next to her)
(Y/N): (sweating a little and breathing heavily...curls up in his chest) J-Justin?
Justin: hmm..?
(Y/N): I-I can't believe I just d-did that (starts to fall asleep)
Justin: Me either...
-they both fall asleep-