The Broken Sink

Your POV
"Wait, Justin, I don't think..." I started before he cut me off.
" You're scared?" he asked me smirking.
"What? No..Its just...it's my first day and-"
"And you don't wanna be late. I get it."
"Really you do?"
"Sure...but you owe me. I just really wanted to show you something...It can wait. Bye princess"
"Wait, show me what??!"
-bell rings-
"OH SHIT! I have to get to class!"
•••••••••••••after school•••••••••••••••••••
"I totally forgot it's time for Justin's big birthday bash...great," Ariana said sarcastically
You: what?
Ari: basically....Justin throws this huge party where he invites half the school and everybody gets super drunk...
You: oh (bites lip) are you gonna go?
Ari: I usually don't...but I guess it could be fun (shrugs) I don't know. But, I'll text ya later bye...(walks away)
You:see ya...(walks to her car sees a red envelope and a red rose under her windshield wiper)What the...(picks it up and reads the front of the envelope: Especially for my princess.
(opens it and finds a flyer to his party leans on her car and smells the rose and smiles slightly)
•••••••••••when she gets home••••••••••
You: hey mom
Your mom: hey honey...look I need to go to work.....but our sink is broke so our new neighbor's son is gonna come over and fix it....he should be over in about an hour I ordered you guys some pizza....okay? Love you (leaves)
You: (sighs) great...
•••••••••••••doorbell rings•••••••••••••••••
You: pizza? (walks over and opens the door not looking) yeah it should be abou- (looks up gasps and slams the door)
???: (rings doorbell)
You: (bites lip and opens the door)
???:That was..umm...rude? (chuckles)
You: Justin....what are you doing here?
Your POV
The infamous Justin Bieber was leaning against my doorway....shirtless coated with a lite coat of sweat caring a toolbox.....did I mention he was shirtless...he looked like a male Calvin Klein model...but better. He had the most defined muscles and abs I have ever seen....yup that is definitely an 8-pack...not that I care...
Justin's POV
Does she know she's been staring at me for like the past minute.....?
Damn...it was fucking cute.
She is adorable...and sexy as fuck
"take a picture princess...it will last longer"I smirked
She looked at me while her cheeks turned a bright red
Damn...that was fucking cute too!
I chuckled "can I come in?" I asked
She moved to the side a little and nodded her head
I smirked
Ohh yes...this was gonna be fun