How...?

Justin: (almost touches his lips to hers)

(Y/N): (hears someone pull in the driveway) shit..my moms home (hops off the stool)

Justin: (smiles a little) I've never heard you curse before..it's pretty hot

(Y/N):  Justin not now (takes the beers and throws them away)

Justin: no baby say....fuck....I bet you'll sound sexy (grins)

(Y/N): (glares at him) my mom is outside do you real-

Justin: yeah thanks a lot mom, for ruining our kiss...(rolls his eyes)

(Y/N): I wasn't actually gonna kiss you  Justin

Justin: (raises his eyebrows) oh really...it seemed like you were

(Y/N): (about to respond)

(Y/M/N) (walks through the door) hello? I'm home (Y/N) (walks in the kitchen sees  Justin and (Y/N) there you are (Y/N)... And you must be  Justin..I'm (Y/N) 's mom call me (Y/M/N)

Justin: (shakes her hand) yes thank you for letting me eat here and hang out with (Y/N) ...oh and I fixed your sink it really wasn't as bad as it seemed (smiles sweetly)

(Y/N)s POV

I watched as he totally charmed my mom! He literally sat there smiling at her and chatting with her...

She wouldn't be so friendly if she knew he just tried to kiss her daughter!

And especially if she knew her daughter almost kissed him back....

Justin: we'll I should probably get going...It's been...fun

He said "fun" in the way that i would get the hint and know what he was really talking about

Which I did.

Sadly.

In a blur i saw him walk over to me and turn his back to my mom who was watching us...his devilious and dark eyes came out again but his fake sweet voice spoke out loud enough so my mom could hear

"Thanks (Y/N) ...we should definitely do this again"

And then he snaked his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug...my mom mouthed to me the words "he's so sweet"

But I didn't really pay attention to my mom at the moment...

All I could concentrate on was  Justin's hands who ran down my back and slipped into my back pockets

He flattened both his hands on my ass and gave it a rough squeeze.

As he pulled away he gave me one last wink before turning back to my mom who was unaware of what just happened

"Thanks again (Y/M/N)" He said in his charming cute voice...and then he just..left

Fucking hot lying asshole

I felt my butt throb a little...

Ouch that kinda hurt

But something twitched inside my stomach and I realized something... I most likely will never...EVER...tell anybody...but the fact was that him squeezing my butt like that should have repulsed me.

It should have made me want to slap him in the face...I know any other girl would have with no second thought about it...it was demeaning and a total invasion of my personal space but....I actually didn't think any of those things...I wasn't repulsed at all...the opposite actually..

The fact is even if I wont ever tell anybody is that I knew in my brain that his little tricks and scheming worked...

He totally just turned me on.

And If he asked me to have sex with me at that moment...

I don't know if I would have been able to say no..

And that absolutely can't happen... I need serious help now! And I knew just the person to call.