"I want to visit her". I suddenly said and it was his turn to tense.

"No".

I sat up and looked at him.

"Please". I said softly. "There are things I need to know and she is the only one that can give me answers".

"Baby-"

"Hunter, I need to".

He looked at me with a cold mask for some time before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Fine". He said irritated. "I'll see if I can arrange it".

I smiled. "Thank you".

"But I'll be going with you". He added and I sighed nodding yawning.
"Tired?". He asked and I nodded moving off of him to lay on the bed.
He did the same wrapping his arms around tightly.

"You're suffocating me". I said smiling.

"Get used to it". He smiled suddenly pressing his lips on mine. I was taken aback but snapped out it when he pulled on my lower lip.
I wrapped an arm around his neck moaning when his tongue entered my mouth.
He kissed me hard getting on top of me. He removed his lips from mine moving to my cheeks and neck.
I let out another light moan.

"I love you". He whispered against my neck.

"I love you too". I whispered back and he looked up at me with a grin on his face.

"Say it again".

"I love you". I smiled.

He smiled wider placing his lips back on mine while wrapping my legs around his waist.

I suddenly remembered something. I pulled on his hair to pull away from the kiss.

"How come you have buddies in jail?". I said and he chuckled.

"Long story. I just have a lot of contacts". He smiled holding me tighter. "I will tell you another time". He groaned.

I shook my head. "Where is Kevin now?".

He sighed. "I'll take care of him tomorrow. I don't really want to spend time on him right now. We have been giving him our attention for way too long".

He kissed me again. "Right now. There's something else you need to worry about". He hissed pressing his erection against my center making me moan.

***************

Hunter stood in front of the heavy metal door not moving. He stood there for a moment before opening it.

He gaze instantly landed on his brother who on the far end of the room.

Kevin immediately looked up when he heard the door open and close. He gulped looking angrily at Hunter who just casually walked in the room.

"So, you wanted to act like a spoiled brat". He hissed.
"You made my son and wife cry. Don't you think I should also make you cry".

"Stay the hell away from me". Kevin said loudly when Hunter started making his way to him.

"So you want to a act like the big bad guy to a child, but not to someone of your size?". He smirked rolling his sleeves and tossing his keys on a chair.
"You need to let some anger out. And I need it too". He said coldly.
"You started this and you'll finish it". He said standing a couple of feet away from his brother.

"I am not f*cking fighting with you". He snapped.

"Well then, I will fight you and you will watch". He took another step to him.

"No. You said you wanted to take me to jail, then take me". He said clenching his fist in anger.

"Oh I will, trust me. But I don't want the officers to have all the fun". He said looking at Kevin's shaking fists.
"Are you scared of me?". He asked coldly.

"Of course not". Kevin glared at him.

"Then what's the problem?". He said. "Coward". He snapped. "You were acting strong with my child. Act like you were now".

Kevin clenched his jaw and balled his fist before taking determined steps to Hunter. He raised his fist but Hunter caught his first before it got to his face and punched him right back.

Kevin stumbled back a little groaning. Anger took over his body and he glared at his brother.

"Come on". Hunter snapped glaring at him.

He stood up charging to him again but another hard punch landed on his face.

"Acting strong when you can't even fight back". Hunter snapped.
"Stand up". He groaned grabbing Kevin by his throat to pull him up.
"Did you have fun pointing that gun at my son?". He hissed tightening his hold around his neck.

Kevin coughed trying to push his hands away.

"You are acting like a f*cking child". He snapped. "But I'm not going to treat you like one". He groaned grabbing the back of his neck and slamming his face hard against the wall.

Kevin let out a loud cry as blood came out of his mouth and nose.

"Stop it". He yelled coughing again.

"You're lucky I'm only using my hands". He snapped slamming him against the wall again before letting go of his neck.

Kevin slide down leaning against the wall crying.

"Please stop". He cried.

"Why?". He asked coldly. "I was just having fun".

He went in front of him grabbing his jaw and turning his face to look at him.

"If it wasn't for the small part that still cared about you, you would be dead by now". He muttered harshly letting his jaw go.

He stood up looking down at his brother coldly.
He shook his head before taking a step back from him. He kept his gaze on him not moving it once.
He then turned around walking away from him.

"Have a nice stay in jail, brother". He smirked taking his keys from the chair.
He gave Kevin a hard look. "Don't forget to call mom once in a while".

He walked out of the room and his cold mask fell as he let the sadness and hurt take over his heart. He never thought his only brother will end up like this.
He clenched his jaw while walking to his car.

Things could have been so different.