The Temple

A/N: I have to tell you that the chapters are going to be shorter in order to save more time. Enjoy~

The screen came back on to show the sun rising. The group is show climbing down the ladder and began to walk across a pathway to continue their search for the temple.

 Axel can be seen glancing at Lukas, but didn't do anything except walking more quickly to walk beside Petra. Lilly flew beside them.

Jesse's grin fell as Lukas stop walking to look at them. She stop as well and turn to him, "Sorry about all that business last night."

Lukas's blank face fell into a fond smile, "You don't have to apologize, Jesse. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Honestly, I'm just... I'm more embarrassed than anything else," He chucked. Jesse smiled at him and walked over to Olivia, who gave her a little shrug a moment later.  Then she blinked.

"There's a butterfly on your head."

Jesse blinked, "What?"

"I second that." Petra remarked, "Just, what?" Angel just sniggered.

"I'm serious, there's a butterfly on your head."

Jesse blinked again and over to a river to see what was on her head. Sure enough, there was a butterfly of a silver color nesting peacefully on her head.

"Angel," Jesse piped up, blinking, "What?"

"Oh that's normal." Angel waved it off. "Butterflies of different colors like to hang around the Butterfly Miraculous holder. They'll go away once you hand the Miraculous to me since you weren't chosen by them."

"Chosen?"

Angel glanced at Lilly, begging for her to continue. The kwami chuckled, "Ah yes. When the Butterfly Miraculous goes missing, it'll send butterflies to look for a new holder, a holder who won't misuse the powers of the Miraculous. Once a new holder is chosen, butterflies will try to convince them to go to where the Miraculous is. After the holder finds the Miraculous, the butterflies will still hang around until the holder dies."

"That's so cool!" Gill yelled.

"And bothersome." Angel grimace, "I thought it was amazing to have little friends hanging around you 24/7, but that was until I woke up to butterflies on my face." She was going to continue, but then Lunar un-paused the episode, so she shut her mouth.

"Huh?" Jesse mused. "I guess I do."

"That's completely normal!" Lilly chirped, "They'll stick around the current holder until they pass it on to someone else. Unless the current holder is chosen  by the Miraculous." Lilly would of continued, when...

"Hey!" Lukas yelled, and the two turn to see him on a hill, pointing to the distance, "There's something over that way!"

"Ah," Soren mused, tapping his finger on his knee, "That must be the temple."

The screen switched to show what Lukas was looking at, which was a large structure. Olivia called up to him, "What is it?"

"Some kind of building, I think." He answered.

"Let's get a closer look." Jesse suggested, walking towards a wall with some vines and began climbing them (or, in Lilly's case, fly over them), along with the others. 

Once they got themselves on the top of the cliff, they managed to get a good look at the building. It was mostly in ruins, vines crawling over most the surface, except for the bunch of stained glass in the center that looked similar to the Amulet.