Prologue

Lunar let out a puff of air as she run her fingers through her short hair, stopping at the blue tips.

It's been a few months since Moon disappeared and she was happier as ever. Repairing her friendship with Kelly, she continue to work on her stories.

She didn't have any luck however.

She already put four of her stories in hiatus due to writer's block and she was pissed.

She let out a groan of frustration. The door open slightly, and her brother peeked in.

"Onēsan, daijōbudesuka? (Older sister, are you ok?)" Her brother asked, curious.

Lunar wave him off. "Watashi wa daijōbudesu, watashi wa daijōbudesu, watashi wa sukoshi fumandesu. Rūshī ya jenifā to issho ni asobou. Na? (I'm ok, I'm ok. I'm just a little frustrated. Go play with Lucy or Jennifer. OK?)"

Her brother narrow his eyes at his older sister and nod. "Ok."

Then her eyes widen as he began to close the door. "Matte! (Wait!)" Her brother turn and raised his eyebrow.

"Nani? (What?)"

"Watashi no rimokon ni fure sasenaide kudasai. Sore wa hijō ni jūyōdesu. Onaji koto ga anata ni ikimasu. Sore ni furenaide kudasai. OK? (Don't let them touch my remote. It is very important. Same goes for you. Don't touch it.)" She said, lowering her voice once she reach the last part.

Her brother gulped and nod, knowing what happens when his sister gets angry. And with that, he closed the door.

Lunar let out a sigh. She hate it when her family overreacts about her.

"They need to stop worrying about me. I'm fine.."

Then she stare at the screen in front of her, trying to think of an idea for another chapter. She started typing.

Nino and Angel were seen chatting, joking about grumpy dads and burst out laughing whatever Angel made a stupid impression of Gabriel.

Nino: (He looks up and made a face) Uh, Angel?

Angel: (Tits her head to the side) Hm?

Nino: (He covers his mouth as sniggers escape from his mouth) Look behind you.

Angel slowly turns around and made a strangled noise as her jaw drops. Adrien was running towards them in a maid outfit.

Adrien: Oooonnnni-chan~

That was all everyone could take. The episode was paused as laughter filled the room.

Adrien slowly sink into his beanbag.

"A-Adrien." Kim wheeze as he lean on Alix, who was laughing as much as him. "What the f**k was that!?

"I don't know.. I don't remember this.." Adrien mumble as he hide his face from everyone else.

Angel and Nino were rolling on the floor from laughter, sniggering helplessly as Adrien glare at them.

Heck, even Chloe and Marinette were laughing!

Once everyone regain themselves, they continue watching.

Angel: (Tries to hide her laughter) Um, Adrien? Why are you wearing that?

Adrien: I'm not Adrien! I'm the goddess of unicorns!

Once again, the room was filled with laughter.