Frying Pans and Angry Lunar! Run!

((A/N: Some things in the game might not be cannon in the actual game. Cuz I can. Also ocs will be in the game. Anyway, enjoy~))

"Weeeeeeeeeee~" Lunar cheered as she land on a random beanbag. The others were not so lucky. They landed on the hard ground, groaning in pain.

Lunar snort and snap her fingers, making the group land on beanbags.

"What on Earth was that!" Ellegaard groan as she held her side.

Lunar giggle, doing jazz hands. "The Wither Effect~ Nah, just kidding, just magic."

They just look at her. "Are you sure you're not crazy?" Maya asked.

"Hon, explain how we got here and prove that it is not magic."

Maya roll her eyes. "Touche."

Farther away, Angel was panicking, checking her pockets and sighing in relief once she took off the angel wings on her necklace and look inside. Then, she put it back on and relax in the beanbag, ignoring the stares she was getting.

"I still feel weary about that girl." Jesse whisper to Axel, who nod in agreement.

Angel perk up, glaring at the blacknette. "I can hear you." Making the said girl flinch and turn to her with a surprised look. Jesse sigh and look around.

They appear to be in a large living room, with beanbags scattered about. Axel and Olivia were to her right, but to her left was... Lukas and the Order!? Next to the Order was Angel, who look troubled.

"We're in my mansion right now. I built it specially for others to react to their future, Although, it wasn't always the case. It was either the future reacting to their past, the present reacting to their past, and the case now." Lunar explain. "Any questions?"

Aiden raise his hand. "I have one. Why is Lukas sitting with the Order of the Losers and the Order?"

Lunar roll her eyes. "One: Cuz the Order ask me NOT to sit you next to them." The Order simply nod at her explanation. "Two: Cuz I can put them next to each other. Besides, Jesse and her friends are nicer."

Aiden open his mouth to protest but close it.

Lunar smile. "I'll let everyone get comfortable while I take care of 30 trouble makers. If you want something to eat, go down the hallway and to your left. If you want to go to the Bathroom, go to your right." And with that, Lunar snap her fingers and disappear in a puff of purple stars.

Once Lunar disappear, Angel got up and race to the kitchen as everyone started chatting away.

"What do you think what's happening?"

"Is this about the Order?"

"Axel, stop shouting in my ear!"

"Sorry."

"Everyone, please calm down."

"How can we calm down?"

"Nothing going to happen if we panic."

By the time Lunar came back, there was chaos. Lunar's jaw drop as she stare at the chaos in front of her. 

"10 minutes. I've been gone for 10 minutes." Lunar sighed as she pull out something from her bag.

HONK!!

There were startled shouts and thumps. Lunar stood there with a grin on her face and a horn in her hand. Angel ran back with a panicked look on her face, relaxing once she saw Lunar. Then she sat down on her beanbag.

"Now that I got your attention..." She apurtly turn to the back screen in front of them and press the 'on' button. 

The screen lit up, the words MINECRAFT: STORY MODE decoraing the screen, music starting to play.