The Deal Went Wrong, To the Hall!

((A/N: I might write a canon version of this book if I finish this, without the ocs and Angel in the game, but that doesn't mean I can't put shipping in the reactions. Cuz I can b**ch, cuz I can. Now on to the chappie))

Angel walk into the living room again and sat down on her beanbag. "There you are!" Lunar exclaimed. "Where have you been?"

Angel stiffen up a bit, silver orbs nervously darting around. "I-I thought I heard a noise. So I went to investigate."

Lunar raised an eyebrow and un-paused the episode.

The darkness faded away to show Jesse, Petra and Angel entering town, walking under a bright purple Endercon banner. Jesse was looking around for Rueben.

"Just let me know if you see Rueben anywhere." She said.

"He's gotta be here somewhere." Petra reassured her as Jesse sighed.

"I hope you're right." Angel was silent, looking around in awe. It was obvious it was her first time.

"So, when we're making the deal, I need you to let me do the talking, okay?" Petra said, turning to Jesse. "I just don't want anything to screw this up. Or-- anyone."

"Sure, I'll let you handle it." Jesse said.

"And," Petra added. "If you want to be really useful, try to look intimidating."

"Like this?" Jesse narrow her eyes and flex.

Aiden, Gill and Maya burst out laughing. Even Lukas let an amused smile escape his lips.

Olivia just shook her head. Angel bit hard on her lip, shoulder shaking a bit from laughter.

Angel turn around and tried to stifle her laughter, before turning back around.

"I'm less scared-of you than scared-for you." Petra said slowly. Then she turn to Angel. "By the way Angel." Angel snap into attention and turn to Petra. "How did you end up near the mines unconscious?"

"Oh. um..." Angel bit her lip, thinking for a few moments, before putting her hand on her head. "It's all a blur. All I can remember is white walls and that's it."

"What?" Jesse turn to her and raised her eyebrow.

"That's it." Angel replied, shrugging a bit. "I really don't remember anything else except for my name."

Jesse turn to Angel and raised an eyebrow.

"It's probably not true." Angel shrug. "You probably wouldn't believe Future-me if she claimed she 'died' and brought to your world right?"

"Touche."

"Jesse!"

Looking up, they spotted Axel who was the one who shouted, Olivia walking towards them, looking relieved, and the Past-Lunar.

"And... Petra?" Olivia said, looking confused.

"And... Mystery Girl?" Axel said, also confused.

Real-Angel turn and look at Axel, looking very unamused. Axel just grin sheepishly.

"Hey, you all know Petra... My new super-close friend. We're super-close now."