#8

the bell rang.

2 long hours, sitting next to Noah, that were quite annoying and different. I didn't really have or had any friends, so i told him about 30 minutes ago. He got really surprised, but dropped it. Which im quite glad for. From then he started giving me points in what 'friends' do.

He poked me with his pen, "that's what friends do". He didn't stop talking "that's what friends do". He started to play with my hair, which was annoying, "but that's what friends do" I was so glad when the bell went, he let go of my hair, and started to get up.

"guess what else friends do.." oh no.. "sit at lunch together!" He got happy while waiting for me to get up, with my eyes opened wide. Is he for real? this deal is going to kill me man, but i need my brother back;i cant live without him. I stood up and took my books.

We walked out the room, and i just nodded and said "ya i guess" and he smiled even more. he's looking kinda cute-. I really need to stop thinking of him this way. I leaded towards my locker, and saw Josh standing at his locker. I froze. I had no idea what to say to him, and no idea how to act towards him now.

But the thing is, what will he do? Will he walk away, will he shout at me, freeze like me?-

"Maze you okay?" Noah asked me, standing next to me with his books in his hands. I looked at him, and saw Josh looking at both of us with a confused look and a mad one. He doesn't wanna talk to me.. i knew it.

"its nothing.." i told him while looking down at my feet and walking up to the lockers. Josh just stood there looking at Noah with a scared look. i opened the locker, while Noah stood there awkwardly, i put my books in it and turned towards josh.

"Hey.. You okay there mate?" Noah asked Josh, while he just stood there awkwardly nodding his head. i need to say something, i dont care how he acts, he can shout at me if he wants.

"Josh, i'm so sorry, i couldn't contr-" i started from whispering and then i went louder. He turned towards me and cut me off.

"i don't wanna hear it maze." He told me while turning around and started to walk. I can't take this anymore. I want him back, i want him to be my brother again.

i grabbed my arm with my hand, and started to dig my nails into my arm. I'm so mad at my self, it was all my fault, i knew not to say anything.. i felt my eyes tear, but i sucked it in, i told my self, i'm not going to cry anymore, never again.

"Hey, hey, hey, maze! let go of your arm." he grabbed my hand away from my arm, and from nowhere i had shivers down my spine. What was that.. Just because he touched me? "who was that?" he asked me while still holding my hands.

"Josh.. My brother." I whispered, which taking my hand away from his, which made him sad but he understood.

"please talk to him soon.." i asked him while turning around, he nodded and said "sure thing, any thing for you babe"

"Noah, don't call me that" i rolled my eyes " Thanks you, tho" i said, while he started to lead towards his locker to put his things in. He just nodded, meaning no problem, while putting his books in his locker, around 6 lockers away from mine.

"i hope you don't mind sitting with some of my friends, if you want anyone to join, they can." he said while walking really close to my side. I did move a little to the other side, because i don't find it safe around him yet. Something about him just seems different. But i dont know if its bad different or good different.

We went inside the cafeteria, and Noah looking around for his friends. He slowly went to grab my hand, but at the last moment he stopped. "can i?" he asked, while i nodded and chucked. Well i guess he learnt his lesson by grabbing my hand last night. he slowly pulled me with him, his hand on my wrist, because he's to scared to hurt me. i mean i still have bandages on.