#4 new school, new people

" maze, listen to me now okay. Do not talk to Dan or Jake.. u see them, brush them off and walk it off. And if u see Lucy and Steve, call me and your dad straight away. I love you, I don't want u no where near them. Now go, don't want you late. Show them who you are now" my dad told me, with a smile on his face. I have him a bear hug, and a nod. And went outside. Josh following.

" just follow me, ya. Don't loose me" I smirked. He laughed it off, and went into his mustang. I went up to my baby, and swung my foot to the other side. I put my helmet off, zipped my jacket, and started the bike. Made my way to the rode, and went to my old shit school. This is going to be amazing... not.

all the places didn't even look familiar, but for some reason I knew the way to my old school. Looking back, I saw Josh a bit far away from me, that's all good tho, he can still see and hear me. I turned to the right, and there it was, my old shitty entrance to the school. I huffed, and couldn't wait to hear stupid questions.

Like, ' omg your eyes are so weird, are you wearing contacts!' Ugh it like, ' is that your bike!'

What do they want me to say.. 'no I stole the bike, and I'm riding it everywhere'...? I laughed at my self, I totally should say something like that.

I parked my bike where I saw 2 spaces, 1 for my brother, who else. He turned into the place, making a audience of girls. I took my helmet off, and they where all staring at me. Oh.. was the audience for me. All the girls moaned, when they saw my long hair, and started leaving. Oh so they thought i was a guy. How amazing.

Josh came out his car, fixing his light blond hair for the ladies, and winked at the ones who looked at him. Typical guys. I laughed at went up to him, not the time to be showing off. I punched him in the arm, and he moved away, holding his arm, In pain. " didn't even hurt that much dude" he looked at me, and turned around. Oh what an ass.

"Oh come on already," I grabbed his arm " we gonna be late because of you" i pulling him to the office, him saying ' aw' all the way there. I finally let him go, and we went into the office.

"Lets get our timetables, and find the dam room" I told josh, which was still rubbing his arm. "Cough-pussy-cough" he looked at me with the death glare.

I turned around, and saw the office woman, sitting on her phone, not even looking at me.

" aye, can I have my timetable please" the woman looked up at me, didn't even look at my face, and back at her phone. Is she fuking serious.. could she do her fucking job!

" BITCH! Do your fucking job for fuck sake!" I slammed on the desk. She jumped up, looking shocked as ever. Her phone dropped to the floor, as she looked me in the eyes.

"yes mam.. what's yo-your name pl-please." That's what I thought.
" it's Mazekeen ... Soden.." she looked up at me even more socked.

" that's can't be you..-" she looked me in the eyes again.." it is.. I always remembers those eyes.. you.. well look different And-" I cut her off

" did I fucking ask you anything! No, so just shut the fuck up and give me my dam timetable!" She looked down at her feet, taking the paper from the table and giving it to me.

" and I need Josh Anderson's timetable. " she passes me that as well, I heard a soft 'welcome back', and I left.

" did you have to be so harsh.." josh asked, " she looked like she was going to shit her self." I laughed, and he joined in. We went to our classes laughing our asses off. I checked both our timetables, and I only got one subject with him! Are you serious! Ugh!