#3- new/old start

Following my mum into the house we will be staying in, carrying heavy boxes, She opened the door and went inside the house. The house outside looks nice and cosy, and I hope it's the same inside. Not because I want it to look nice, but I want my parents to be happy about it. They came and moved just because of me, if I wasn't with them, they wouldn't have a problem.

My mum turned around to me and smiled. I always helped her with everything, even if I was so tired I couldn't even stand anymore, I still helped her out. I had to go to a hospital once... I didn't want them to waste their food on me, and I was helping her paint the room for my brother. And I passed out, and hit my head... got into a lot of trouble then, but I still didn't change a thing about me.

" You can leave the boxes here and go pick a room, we got 5 rooms, so just pick which one you want." She smiled at me and pointed at the stairs. Hell no I'm not doing that, they will pick first, and I will bring all the boxes.

" no no no, mum I'm fine with anything. I'll go run for the other boxes, and you go pick your room. And get josh to go pick one too." I smile at my mum, and she gives me a look. She knows whatever she says I won't change my mind.

" fine... but I'm making lunch today. Don't even argue with me." I nodded, and ran outside to get the boxes. I heard my mum laugh, as I ran out the door. I jumped down the stairs, onto the grass, and slipped.

I twisted on my back, and looked at the sky. Well shit I'm clumsy. I laughed at my self, and started to get up slowly. I went to the car, grabbed some boxes, and felt like someone's was staring at me. I turned around, almost dropping the boxes I had I my hands.

I saw a boy with black short hair, put in a man pony tail. He was quite tall, and looks quiet nice. He smiled at me, and came up to me. I dropped the boxes on the floor, and waited till he stopped moving.

" how may I help you?" I put my hands across my chest, and waited for an answer. A random guy just came up to me, smiling like a freak. I started to read how the guy looked at me, how he moved. Mostly if he is planning something.

" well I just saw a nice lady over here, carrying so many boxes on her own, I though I might come and help out." He smirked, and leaned over my dads car...

"Get off my dads car right now..." I warned, staying in place.. He better not be messing with me. I'm not in the mood for anything right now.

His face completely shocked, slowly moving away from the car. "I only wanted to help you out.." he said. Which made me angry, yes it's not from him. But do I look like I'm weak! No it don't..!

"The answer is no.." I picked up 4 boxes at the same time, and turned around to get home. The guy turned around as well, and went back to his path. I hate when people look at a girl, they always think 'weak'..

Pissed off, I went into my house, and put the boxes onto the floor. Did this like 3 times, each time bringing 4 boxes at a time. The boxes where heavy, but I can take all of this. I go gym daily, and I do boxing as well. My dad made me go for one lesson, he said I need to learn how to protect my self. And that's exactly what I did. And more..

" honey, I'm going to start the food soon, your done with the boxes?" My mum shouted from the living room.. I think, I didn't even see the house yet..

" ya mum, I'm going to go look around for a bit.. call me when it's ready" I smirked.. sure 'she will call me'. I quietly went into the kitchen, and looked in he fridge.. I took out the: chicken, eggs, potatoes, carrots, lettuce, and some more vegetables.

I always make the food, I love my mums cooks, but I love making them food. I took out the pan, and started cooking.

***********************************************
- 1 hour later-

" Food is ready!" I shouted from the kitchen, putting the food onto the plates. I know my mum will be angry, but when she tires it, she will fall in love. My tricks.

Josh, and my dad came into the kitchen, and smiled.
"This smells amazing maze!" My dad said, grabbing the plate. I smiled and said thank you.

" I heard mum was making food today.." he smirked..
" well..." I laughed a little "You know me" I smiled and gave him the plate. Then I heard footsteps coming down stairs really quickly. I ducked. the cooker hiding me, from my angry mum.

I heard the door open, and close with a smack " Mazekeen Angel Anderson! How dare you!" Oh no she used my full name.. I'm dead. I laughed, then slapped my mouth.

"mum, you know I love you.." I used this trick to many times, I slowly stood up, and smiled at my mum.

" do this one more time.. and I'm not making your chocolate cake for Christmas!" Not my chocolate cake! How dare she.

I acted shocked "OOOO, you wouldn't.." I looked over to my mum. And she smirked.. oh no.

"try me..." well then.. challenge declined.. I love my chocolate cake. I smiled and picked up the plate I made for her. She took it away from me, with a glare. And sat at the table. I took my plate, and sat next to her.

Well that wasn't that bad.

***********************************************

Finally went into my room, I sat on the white and black bed. This room is amazing, everything black and white, I love it so much!

The floor and 2 walls are black, the carpet is so fluffy, I could sleep on it. Then the other 2 walls are white, with most of the furniture, but not the bed. That's black. Which gives it an amazing look in the room. Ugh, I just love it, also got my own bathroom, which is a lot for me. I wanted them to have the best room, but they always make me have it. We love each other so much..

I changed my clothes, and jumped into the bed. It's a long day tomorrow.. first day In school, good luck to me.