#6

"Thank you again for everything, I don't know what I would do -" I cut her off

" ya ya, I told you it's fine, don't worry about it. It was just a reflex anyway." I told her while grabbing back my helmet that she hand on before.

" Oh by the way! My name is Morgan! I really hope I'll see you tomorrow in class!" She started to shout because of how happy she got.

" um ya I'm Mazekeen, Maze for short. I guess I'll see you around, be safe around okay, call me if anything." I throw her phone back, while pure confusion was on her face. I smirked and started the bike.

I put my helmet on and before she said something I was off, and roaring the engine down the rode. Every time I ride my baby, I think that I'm free. I feel freedom, like a big angle in the sky.

I started to remember those roads, bits by bits. I had to go back to school because my house was the opposite way from.. Morgans. yeah that was her name.

Morgan was.. hm... different than everyone. Something like me, but in a opposite way? Ya I'm confusing, I know. She looked so sad. Nearly broken, just like me when I was here.

But it's different with me, because I'm completely broken, and I can't be fixed. It's just who I am really.

Suddenly I feel the wind getting colder and colder. I looked up at the sky, and it's turning dark, really weather? Really..

I see the rain drops in front of me, going heavier and heavier. My bike started to act funny so I pulled it over to the side, to check what's happening.

Silence.

The bike went silent.. I turned the keys off, then back on.

Nothing...

This can't be serious! Off. On. Nothing... off. On. Nothing!

I kicked the side walk beside me, and screaming inside. What have I done that everything bad is happening!

I looked around where I was. Not that far from my house. 5 minute walk. This is gonna be fun..

I get off the bike, and start pushing it towards the house. Feeling the rain everywhere, feeling it on my hands, hearing it on my helmet. It's pretty calming. But I can't be calm, because I'm over thinking, as always anyways..

No cars around me, it's not like anyone would stop. 3 minutes away from the house. I look down at my bike to see if I know what's wrong with it. But nothing is broken, and my fuel is half way down.

My hands starting to hurt, and sting. The bike is quite heavy, and I still have cuts which the rain fucked up the bandages. I can see the house really close. I push a bit harder, and the bike goes faster.

I push it in font of the garage, which has a small roof, which is protecting it from
The rain. I take my keys out, and walk towards the door. I feel someone's eyes on me, but I ignore it and open the door to my house. Im wet, confused, tired, mad, and hurt. I'm really someone who is 'not in the mood'...

I take off my shoes and I hear someone running towards me. I look up and see my  mum standing there, her eyes looked like She cried for about an hour. And my dad to her right, looking at me with confusion.

My brother nowhere to be seen. I did scare him, and he most likely hates me. But I understand that, I know I'm a bad person, and I nearly hurt my own brother.

I looked up, and slightly smiled. They both looked how I look right now, and then at my face and my hands. My mum came closer, and I stayed still. I know they won't hurt me, so I don't need to move away, or get into the flighting position.